Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
    RaZorDK....

I'm judging by your image that you are not using Amazon.com, but PrimeVideo.com to download in your country....which would explain why you would be affected and many of us are not.
    Besides waiting, it's hard to make suggestions.....did you try searching the series and then clicking it?
    I have tried to download through PrimeVideo on the web and it did work that way by copying the link on a specific episode. But that is not the "normal" way, it has worked before for me in StreamFab browser and now it's not.
    Last edited by RaZorDK; 08-26-2022, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Just grabbed Samaritan..RELEASE DATE TODAY...BOTH CBR and CVBR....Both downloaded without a problem....version 5.0.4.3
      Star Trek Lower Decks Season 3 Episode 1 Released TODAY
      Do you have linkt for v5.0.4.3?

Comment

No i don't

Comment

with version 5050 for Windows Does Amazon and Series work again

Comment

Originally posted by RaZorDK View Post
            No i don't
            But now is 5.0.5.0 out... Now it's working again... CBR, CVBR and H265

Good Job DVDFAB! and thank you!

Comment

There has NOT been a DRM change.
              Well, you're 2 for 2 on me, Peacock and now, Amazon. I did go over to your side yesterday with Peacock after reading a lot of StreamFab.logs. But Amazon was a surprise. I thought I nailed it with the 308 error. So, please accept my apology for doubting you. I really couldn't be happier for being wrong.

Comment

Yes, working again on v 5.0.5.0
                Thx for all the advises and info and to DVDFab

Comment

Originally posted by RaZorDK View Post
                  Yes, working again on v 5.0.5.0
                  Thx for all the advises and info and to DVDFab
                  I join me to good work on DVDfab :-)

Comment

I can confirm so far about 30 movies (in 30 attempts) as of the upgrade to 5050 and it's now downloading from Amazon the ones that were failing in the previous versions. All the CBR videos are downloading properly for me in addition to the nice new feature they added in the settings to default to selected audio & subtitle languages you choose. So far happy with the update. It's only been a couple of hours since the upgrade, but so far it's working as it should on all of my devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Well, you're 2 for 2 on me, Peacock and now, Amazon. I did go over to your side yesterday with Peacock after reading a lot of StreamFab.logs. But Amazon was a surprise. I thought I nailed it with the 308 error. So, please accept my apology for doubting you. I really couldn't be happier for being wrong.
                      We're not two for two...no score keeping. I was just making a point the old version still worked.
                      New version not working and especially the green screen some people were getting is a good sign the decryption wasn't working...or not working correctly.
                      I'm betting the new versions were not pulling the correct keys.

All is good!

I'll stick with 5043 a little while longer.
                      Last edited by jimc115; 08-26-2022, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I'm getting the same with Amazon TV shows on 5045 and 5047 on my Mac. I can roll back to 5041 (don't have a version 5043) but I'm mid way through a Netflix DL of Seinfeld.

Update: Dang! Same problem with 5041 - must be something Amazon's end.
                        Last edited by Streaky; 08-30-2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Same issue here, on MAC. Choosing episodes or full season on series on other providers works, but not Amazon.

Comment

I'm told by @stream_fab on Twitter that this will be sorted out in the next version. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Streaky View Post
                              I'm getting the same with Amazon TV shows on 5045 and 5047 on my Mac. I can roll back to 5041 (don't have a version 5043) but I'm mid way through a Netflix DL of Seinfeld.

Update: Dang! Same problem with 5041 - must be something Amazon's end.
                              Might I suggest a different thread for the MAC version, since the latest MAC version is 5.0.4.7 where as the latest Windows version is now 5.0.5.1. So there could be differences in the app.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Might I suggest a different thread for the MAC version, since the latest MAC version is 5.0.4.7 where as the latest Windows version is now 5.0.5.1. So there could be differences in the app.
                                A fair point, nicely put. We are all having issues with Amazon DLs regardless of OS, but I'm all done here so no more Mac stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X