Streamfab 5.0.5.0 appears to be completely broken for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.5.0 appears to be completely broken for me

Since upgrading to 5.0.5.0 no providers will load. Specifically, I tried Peacock, Amazon and Netflix. I just get the rotating blue circle, then the program goes to an error report and asks me if I want to restart the program. Restarting doesn't change anything. I stepped down to 5.0.4.8, and everything works again, except for downloading new content on Peacock. I've attached my most recent Streamfab and qef log files. Am I the only one with this problem?
    Attached Files

Working fine for me

Comment

I do not subscribe to Peacock but Amazon and Netflix work for me in ver 5.0.5.0 fine. Did a normal upgrade from 5.0.4.9. Maybe something glitched on the update....clean install?

Comment

hi timebeing,

I'm not having any issues currently with HBOMax, Amazon or Netflix.

I'm not using Peacock currently.

Did you try the following?

1. Uninstall 5.0.4.8 completely
        2. Delete Temp, Cache files in StreamFab directory
        3. Install 5.0.5.0 from offline version at: https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64

Mike

StreamFab 5.0.5.0, U.S., Win 10/64, No Vpn
        Last edited by Mike_M; 08-26-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

The offline installer may work after installing the new 5050. Just tested peacock on my end and it's downloading as it should. It does take a long time to analyze the files in the queue, but eventually it starts downloading on my side.

Comment

Works fine, although Peacock takes about 2 minutes to analyze it does work. So all in all good job. Thanks, Developer.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I followed your suggestion Mike_M, and it worked like a charm. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Same issue here, used the offline installer above, without uninstallation and working again.

Comment

Online installer borked my StreamFab. White screen with every module/manual url

Installed with Offline installer without uninstalling first and all is good now
                  How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I have the same problem with just a white page and sometimes the wheel starts (trying to load the page). I tried to follow the procedure above, but no luck. Log files provided in the "Paramount problems" post.

Comment

Originally posted by eiha View Post
                      I have the same problem with just a white page and sometimes the wheel starts (trying to load the page). I tried to follow the procedure above, but no luck. Log files provided in the "Paramount problems" post.
                      By an chance are you running StreamFab as Administrator? If yes, try running it not as Administrator.

Comment

Working...
                      X