Clear All

Peacock Hanging

Peacock gets to the end 100% and just sits thier log file attatched
    Attached Files

What show/episode or movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      What show/episode or movie?
      according to the log file, near the bottom it says "days of our lives" possibly the newest episode.

Comment

Yes the Friday episode I downgraded to 5.0.5.0 and works fine

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

according to the log file, near the bottom it says "days of our lives" possibly the newest episode.
          How do you get to read the log? I was under the impression that only staff can read it due to the confidential info contained within. I certainly can't read it. This is what I get when I try.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-03 12.17.41 AM.png
Views:	213
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	414725

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

How do you get to read the log? I was under the impression that only staff can read it due to the confidential info contained within. I certainly can't read it. This is what I get when I try.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-03 12.17.41 AM.png
Views:	213
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	414725
            just click on the log file in post #1 then you can open it with notepad (default) or download & save the file(s)

Comment

5.0.5.0 works fine though

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

just click on the log file in post #1 then you can open it with notepad (default) or download & save the file(s)
                No, I can't. I showed you the screen capture of what I get when I do that. I have never been able to read anyone else's StreamFab.log.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                  5.0.5.0 works fine though
                  I'm not having any problems with 5.0.5.1 getting it here in the US. StreamFab does take a little while to go from Processing to Remux but you should have been able to wait that out. It's not that long of a period of time. I think it is more of a case of not reporting what is actually going on at the time then it experiencing freezing. I don't think the wait is any different in 5.0.5.1 than 5.0.5.0. In either case, the developer should take a look at the delay that wasn't there before they brilliantly fixed the Peacock bug in 5.0.4.9.
                  But then again you are using a VPN from Australia to get the show from the US so that might have an effect on things.

Comment

I'll give it another shot

Comment

Got it to work this time cleared my cache a moderator can delete this thread if they like

Comment

Working...
                      X