Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOD download glitch

Version used: StreamFab x64 5.0.5.1

Regarding this series of episodes of FOD, it just starts playing but the analysis doesn't start and I can't download it.

“Detective Morimoto’s Uncle Inspection Diary” (https://fod.fujitv.co.jp/title/4s45/)

Please attach the log file.
    Attached Files

I will pass the log file to the developer. Meanwhile, please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again.
    %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
    %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

Comment

When I tried the above two points as instructed, I couldn't log in to my StreamFab youtube account, and I'm having a lot of trouble. Specifically, the following message appears and you cannot proceed any further.Please tell me how to resolve.

Couldn’t sign you in

This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more
      Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in.

Comment

By the way, even if I change it to version 5.0.5.2, revert to 5.0.5.1, or completely delete the StreamFab app and reinstall it, I can't log in to my Google account. When I did what I was instructed to do, I was asked to log in to other registered sites, so it seems that what I did was clearly the cause.
        I'm really in trouble, so please show me how to solve it.

Comment

Working...
        X