Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v5.0.5.3: Paramount Plus Module Issues

Just a heads-up regarding SF 5.0.5.3 and Paramount+ module:

Some (not all) files downloaded are downloading completely.

This morning I had it set up to download (among other things) one movie and one tv series with two seasons.

It only downloaded 3 seconds of the movie, and it looks like (so far) more than half of the episodes from Season 1 were incomplete downloads.

Also, it only downloaded SRT files for one of the tv episodes.

I don't have time at the moment to upload my logs as I'm running behind schedule for work, but I'm hoping someone can corraborate this. The movie was Barnyard and the tv series was Back at the Barnyard. If I have time this weekend (unless someone beats me to it) I will attempt to upload a clean logfile.

Here is the logs of the issue from one movie - Infinite
    Attached Files

Comment

Same here, 5053 isn't grabbing the entire file.

Comment

I'm also not getting closed captioning with 5.0.5.3, not sure if it's connected to the issue described above.

Comment

Okay when I got home from work I continued grabbing what was in my queue, stopping to send this message.

1 show, 2 seasons, 34 episodes: most did not finish downloading, and the ones that looked like they did finish were corrupted in some form (ie, credits cut off, started to acquire next episode and then cut off). Most SRT files did not download but I did not look at them to check for integrity.

4 movies: each had a length of about 6 seconds long and only 2 of them had SRT files downloaded (of those two SRT files, the only thing that looked "off" was that the very last line in each file had a timestamp but no text)

Logfiles attached
          Attached Files

Comment

Same here.

Just tried downloading 2nd Episode of American Gigolo from Paramount+/Showtime.

I tracked the progress.

It created all the temp file segments, combined them and created a temp video of the appropriate size - 1,647,152Kb (see reply to this for attachments, uploading zip here separately) but only produced a file of 1,602kb (see reply to this for attachment) that is *only* the Showtime Opening Logo.

Alternate software got 2nd episode of American Gigolo on Paramount+/Showtime ok.

Mike

Attachment: Zip Files only for American Gigolo - Paramount+ with Showtime

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
              It created all the temp file segments, combined them and created a temp video of the appropriate size - 1,647,152Kb (see reply to this for attachments, uploading zip here separately) but only produced a file of 1,602kb (see reply to this for attachment) that is *only* the Showtime Opening Logo.[/B]
              Attachment 1 - StreamFab only downloaded the Showtime Logo and created a *nifty* 4 second video file that plays the logo.

Attachment 2 - Screen capture showing a tmp file of the appropriate file size was created - 1,647,152Kb , but evidently did not make it to the output during the processing and mux phases of StreamFab.

Mike
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mike_M; 09-17-2022, 02:42 AM.

Comment

NCIS New Orleans - tried two episodes, both are cut about 5 minutes short. When you hover the mouse over them it shows the proper length, but the file size is smaller than it should be and obviously it stops short. A different program works fine on them but I prefer Streamfab bc of the global tags and such.
                Last edited by MrGrackle; 09-17-2022, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I Tried to download S.W.A.T season 5, Most of the Shows are only 30 minutes long when they should be closer to 45 Minutes, and it only downloaded 1 SRT file out of 22 episodes

Competition Downloaded everything fine will subs for each episode.

Comment

yeah, can't seem to download movies from amazon paramount channel. ...deleted some streamfab files related to amazon including taskdata but it didn't help

Comment

Here are the log files for "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"
                      log.zip

Comment

It's been doing this for months now I've had to re-download many things several times to get the full DL. Most of the time it was 1/2 to3/4's of the video. When checking the videos the picture would freeze but the audio would continue to play so I was really getting the full DL but with the video incomplete.

Now it just analyzes and never gets to downloading I left the Ring up for analyzing for almost the full movie, as it played while it was working on it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stebono View Post
                          It's been doing this for months now I've had to re-download many things several times to get the full DL. Most of the time it was 1/2 to3/4's of the video. When checking the videos the picture would freeze but the audio would continue to play so I was really getting the full DL but with the video incomplete.

Now it just analyzes and never gets to downloading I left the Ring up for analyzing for almost the full movie, as it played while it was working on it.
                          About the analysis problem, did you try delete the temp folder? Did it help?

Comment

For the "incomplete downloads" problem, I will have the QA team check.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

About the analysis problem, did you try delete the temp folder? Did it help?
                              Dumb me Mona, I tried everything but that for the analyzing issue.

Thank you dear

Comment

Working...
                              X