Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon downloading seems broken

NEW RELEASE OF v5.0.5.4

I used the in-app upgrade this morning and saw no speed improvement with Krampus: The Return (https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0B856776K/). It eventually got set up for downloading, but in the download attempt repeatedly broke during analysing with a failure notice that it could not access the data and for me to check my network. I uninstalled completely, cleaned the registry and caches and re-installed with the complete upload package. Trying the same download is has been "analysing" in the download portion for well over 15 minutes. Something is NOT right!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by radiah; 09-22-2022, 11:24 AM.

Yep Nothing at all is working at the moment must been an issue on thier end peacock amazon hbo max dont work and others i am assuming too
    Last edited by Justin; 09-22-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Yup. AP in the UK and Stan in Australia also don't work - the software freezes and/or crashes, and that's not just 5.0.5.4. I was using 5.0.5.2 when this first happened a little over an hour ago, upgrading didn't fix it. Using 5.0.5.1. on my other laptop, can't download anything, no matter what service I try. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Having the same problem with Amazon downloader, Netfliz and Paramount downloaders seem okay.

Comment

AP in Germany is not getting past endless analyzing...

Comment

I was wrong,Netflix and Paramount not working. It looked like it was working but when I went into Downloading folder, both said waiting to download on 2 seperate tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
              Yep Nothing at all is working at the moment must been an issue on thier end peacock amazon hbo max dont work and others i am assuming too
              Yep,

Problems with StreamFab here, competitor Sofware working ok.

Comment

All streaming sites are affected, it seems.

Comment

Yes, Amazon Canada is non-functional.
                  I guess Amazon have updated their DRM.
                  We will need to to wait for DVDFab to took into it. Happens every year.
                  We may get it back soon at 720 soon but I assume 1080 will take a few months, based on prior similar updates.

Comment

It's unlikely that every service around the globe did that, at the exact same time. As it's not just AP, since nothing else from Stan in Australia to Netflix in the US is downloading with StreamFab and the competitors don't have any problems with Prime, HBOMax etc. , I kinda doubt it's a DRM issue.
                    Last edited by artsunlimited; 09-22-2022, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I've tried several services today, all are failing to analyze. I was still running the old 5.0.5.3 when I first tried, and thought maybe upgrading to current would help... NOPE

Comment

Hi all, the server issue has been resolved, please try again.
                        If still have a problem, please provide the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X