Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab is Totally Broken (StreamFab Server Problem, fixing...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Network down.gif
Views:	665
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	415330 Yup its broke, like me.
    Last edited by Chameleon; 09-22-2022, 07:21 PM.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

For those here who are talking about the app phoning home to download, you would be correct; it gets the decryption keys for the content from their server, which seems to not be working. Without the decryption keys, most things won't work since streamfab doesn't have the keys locally, aside from a few services where it still can (IE discovery, tubi, crunchyroll, and funimation)
      AFAIK, the competition does it too for downloading things.

Comment

Well it's 11:13PM here on the east coast of the US. It's 11:13AM in China. Not a peep from anyone over there. Do they get to work that late in the morning?

Comment

That's when online chat support is suposed to be there - and it's total radio silence. Any bets as to how long they're going to hide since they probably don't have any answers?

FYI, "online help" was a complete no-show last Mon and Tues due to a holiday/festival, so I found out the hard way they're not exactly dedicated to helping their customers' needs.

Comment

Anyone else notice no staff or mods have been on here must be a major problem

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
              Anyone else notice no staff or mods have been on here must be a major problem
              Yeah I was starting to think that. Guess they have their hands full.

Comment

Hi,

It's the server problem, we are checking now.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks mate figured as no sites at all are working been down for quite a few hours
                  Last edited by Justin; 09-23-2022, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Wilson.

Thing is, you're marketing this as an international product, with downloading capabilities for global-wide streaming services. For you to be unaware of a major server failure like this until some 18 hours later because it didn't obligingly occur during your business hours would be laughable - if it weren't so sad. It's beyond frustrating for everyone who had to wait for you to come into work, because clearly there's no one at the wheel outside of office hours to be aware that you've run off into a ditch.

Good luck keeping anyone who just bought this on a trial basis, or even tried it out in the past 18 hours. Non-performance and zero communication because a major failure occurs after 6PM your time, or even the weekend, because hey - everyone has gone home, is beyond ludicrous. You HAVE to do better than this.

Anyone who doesn't think to check the forum is still in the dark, because once again online help is putting out the "oops, no one's home" message during hours. Do you have any idea what that makes you look like, or what a loss of confidence in your product it fosters?
                    Last edited by artsunlimited; 09-23-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks Wilson, glad to hear you are aware and working on it!

Comment

Thanks to all the staff i have been a loyal customer for well over 10 years

Comment

Working...
                        X