beating a dead horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beating a dead horse

when is HBOMAX going back to 1080p???????? It's been since April. Even older shows (added WAY before April) are 720P including ALL of Westworld. Glad there are options. Will NOT recommend SF to any friends. Too many issues, not getting resolved, hbo @ 720, apple @ 480, services stuck on analyzing, having to sign in to peacock EVERY time

Forget that, the whole program is broken. I can't download anything, can you?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Forget that, the whole program is broken. I can't download anything, can you?
      NO, but more frustrated with hbo still at 720, even on 5 year old shows like westworld.

Comment

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post

NO, but more frustrated with hbo still at 720, even on 5 year old shows like westworld.
        You cant download anything from any provider, thats worst than 720p or whatever it is. The program has been broken all day and not one word from staff.

Comment

Immediate support has always been really limited to Mon-Fri business hours, but this really underlines how unresponsive StreamFab is. The whole shooting match crashed after 8pm their time today, and as it was after office hours it's obvious there's no one who monitors emergencies. I couldn't contact online support until Wednesday last week because everyone took 2 days off for a holiday. I bought this product back in January when HBOMax actually downloaded in 816 & 1080p - I would probably not purchase it now as it's clear they're just not maintaining it.

Comment

and to make it more fun, they changed their DRM again. Competition cannot download the newest stuff in more the 720 currently as well.

Comment

We are terribly sorry for the server issue, it has been fixed, please kindly retry. The team staff will try to improve the process so that it could be more sensitive to a server issue.

As for HBO Max 1080p, it's been partly restored. The developer said that it will be a slow process, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                and to make it more fun, they changed their DRM again. Competition cannot download the newest stuff in more the 720 currently as well.
                I will try something new tonight. But I grabbed something from HBO two days ago from the competition and all titles were 1080 P

Comment

Emergencies? LOL

Not being able to download my show for a half a day is far from an emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                    We are terribly sorry for the server issue, it has been fixed, please kindly retry. The team staff will try to improve the process so that it could be more sensitive to a server issue.

As for HBO Max 1080p, it's been partly restored. The developer said that it will be a slow process, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
                    Hi Mona ,

Not sure what you mean by 'partially restored'. Are there some HBO videos that will now download at 1080p with the 5.0.5.4 release? Or has HBO 1080p downloading not been enabled in SF yet?

Thanks.

Comment

I haven't found any in 1080p but 720p is fine for me, I only use a 27" monitor.

Comment

'Partially restored' means you are able to download from HBOMax when you couldn't, it has nothing to do with the resolution. Word association at its best.....

Comment

HBOMax was working fine for me yesterday but now I received the error that the DRM has changed and will only download in 720p.It would be nice for the error to say what module has failed. I had five different tabs open but fortunately I was only downloading from HBOMax at that time.

I also noticed that the Amazon module is not downloading in HEVC as I have specified, only AVC. HBOMax follows my settings but again, only downloads in 720p.

Comment

Yes, HBO changed their DRM again on the 15th.

Comment

Working...
                            X