Not quite....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite....

Although I am able to d/l in CBR, EAC3 audio is not there. Stuck on AAC. Competitor still gets EAC3. Time to break out MKVToolNix.

OK, analysing the file after download, it is indeed EAC3. Possibly some server refinement is needed.
    It no longer shows file size when downloading, but only blocks like it would with Tubi and some of the other providers.

Comment

Originally posted by radiah View Post
      OK, analysing the file after download, it is indeed EAC3. Possibly some server refinement is needed.
      It no longer shows file size when downloading, but only blocks like it would with Tubi and some of the other providers.
      I had the same issue downloading a file through amazon just now. I reverted back to 5053 and same video downloaded as it always has. some change in 5054 is causing this.
      Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by radiah View Post
        Although I am able to d/l in CBR, EAC3 audio is not there. Stuck on AAC. Competitor still gets EAC3. Time to break out MKVToolNix.
        There is a displaying problem which will be fixed in the coming version, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X