Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To StreamFab Moderators..... CRACKLE is not downloading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To StreamFab Moderators..... CRACKLE is not downloading.

I click on "VIP Services".....

I click on "CRACKLE".....

I see that I am logged in as required.....

I enter the desired video in the search bar..... in this specific case..... "BATTLE IN SEATTLE".....

The thumbnail of the video appears.....

I click on the thumbnail..... and instead of the StreamFab window popping up to display the Video and Audio options..... the window for the video file just sits doing nothing.....

If I click on "Watch Now"..... the video file begins to play..... but there is still no StreamFab intervention displaying the Video and Audio options to initiate the download process.....

CRACKLE was working a couple days ago when I successfully downloaded "ALL THAT JAZZ"..... and to insure this now isn't a problem unique to "BATTLE IN SEATTLE"..... I attempted to again download "ALL THAT JAZZ"..... but the same failure to initiate the process occurred.....

Whether this is related to the recent server failure..... or it is a system change internal to CRACKLE..... is an issue for those more intelligent than I to ascertain..... however..... since I am running StreamFab 5.0.5.1..... it can not be related to the newest version 5.0.5.4.....

I have attached the log file for "BATTLE IN SEATTLE".

CRACKLE - BATTLE IN SEATTLE - StreamFab.log
    Attached Files
    Last edited by weavermovies; 09-23-2022, 10:30 PM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

I went back to see if maybe it was just a blip and CRACKLE might have started working again..... but unfortunately I got the same non downloading results.....

However..... I did notice something that I should have mentioned in my first post and didn't.....

When the video title entered in the search box is found..... in addition to the thumbnail for the file..... there now appears a button to the left of the thumbnail which is labeled with the name of the video file.....

I tried clicking on this button and although you can see it responds to the mouse being rolled onto it..... nothing happens.....

I don't know if this has anything to do with CRACKLE not downloading..... but I thought it may be something the developers should know.....

I also attached a screenshot with the button I've mentioned circled in red.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRACKLE Screenshot.png
Views:	711
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	415516

Comment

We will check.

Comment

Crackle has stopped for me as well. I updated through to 5.0.5.6 and it is still ignoring the video and the video starts playing. The error in the Streamfab.log is - OnAddressChange - not video page.
        Last edited by DaveRip; 10-02-2022, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Confirmed, not downloading for me either (SF 5.0.5.6)

Comment

Not working for me, either. When I click on a tv episode, it starts playing, but no analysis window. If I copy the URL, Streamfab opens a window that says, 'It looks like you copied a URL. Do you want to download this?'. I click yes and nothing happens. Needs fixing.

Comment

aa

Comment

The developer is trying to figure it out. Please allow some time, thanks.

Comment

Crackle is not working for me either - thank you in advance to the developers as they work to update the program for Crackle.

Comment

Ok, so I updated to SF x64 5.0.5.7 which specifically says it is addressing a Crackle issue (presumably this one). It "kind of" works for me now. So now it does identify the video URL as a video page, let's me select what to download, and start the downloading. Eventually it processes it. But it is taking about 35 minutes per 25 minute video. So after 6 to 8 videos (~4 hours) the login times out and I have to restart the computer (not just the program) in order to get it to recognize that it is back in Crackle and logged in and then it gets going again... I have done this for 18 videos over 3 sessions/reboots now and it is consistently working... but super slow.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by DaveRip; 10-16-2022, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Yup, it's broken again. Downloaded fine 2 d ago, now won't download at all (analyzes and says it is, but nothing is downloading, even after 1/2 an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveRip View Post
                        Ok, so I updated to SF x64 5.0.5.7 which specifically says it is addressing a Crackle issue (presumably this one). It "kind of" works for me now. So now it does identify the video URL as a video page, let's me select what to download, and start the downloading. Eventually it processes it. But it is taking about 35 minutes per 25 minute video. So after 6 to 8 videos (~4 hours) the login times out and I have to restart the computer (not just the program) in order to get it to recognize that it is back in Crackle and logged in and then it gets going again... I have done this for 18 videos over 3 sessions/reboots now and it is consistently working... but super slow.
                        I've passed the log file to the developer for checking.

Comment

Working...
                        X