Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock

Ok so I let streamfab download from peacock all night and when I woke up it said it was done and showed the output file. I went to check the output file which was supposed to be over 3 hrs from the WWE Network on peacock but it was like 25 mb instead. Is this happening to anyone else?When will this be fixed? Been waiting for a few days now.

Well StreamFab x64 version 5.0.5.6 for windows has a different error it seems to only get audio on " WWE Extreme Rules " off Peacock. + its 3:16:37 in length and says its a MP4 but only 134 MB in size.

Comment

I cannot download from Peacock with 5057, I am trying Halloween Ends and nothing happens, can someone else try it please.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        I cannot download from Peacock with 5057, I am trying Halloween Ends and nothing happens, can someone else try it please.
        Chameleon,

Can you *still* not download Halloween Ends from Peacock?

You just posted a topic that Peacock was extremely slow after this, that's why I'm asking.

Also, when i tried to download a few times with Peacock.

I got a Kitty picture with the message that your system is not compatible with Peacock.

I uninstalled 5.0.5.7 and re-ran in 5.0.5.3 and it downloading Halloween Ends.

But who knows if it will be a good file?

Mike

Comment

Wow man, thank you very much, I was thinking my computer was broken, when I used 5057 and tried Halloween End absolutely nothing happened, it said downloading but nothing was being downloaded, I left it like that for 3 hours and Peacock on other movies is so slow I am talking about downloading in B/s not even KB/s

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            I updated to StreamFab x64 Version 5.0.5.7 using the offline downloader..... and to insure that I got a good update..... I first tried to use CRACKLE which had been a problem I reported a few days ago.....

As far as my computer goes..... CRACKLE is now functioning normally so I know I got a good download/update process for 5.0.5.7.....

As requested..... I then attempted to download "HALLOWEEN ENDS" though PEACOCK..... and let me clarify..... I go through the Peacock website itself..... not through any third party subscription..... and the StreamFab application is set to always "Run this program as an administrator".....

Everything went as expected until I got to the point where the download would actually begin..... That's where the system then just sits and does nothing.....

I have attached a screenshot of the StreamFab screen showing what it looks like..... The only thing you can't see from the static image is the "Gray Download Arrow" was moving from downwards like it always does as a visual indicator that the process is working..... I circled that in RED to point that out.....

But as you can see by the "0's"..... nothing was taking place.....

I let it sit for five minutes and then clicked on "close".....

Even though nothing was happening..... it did pop up the normal fail safe message telling me that a download was in process and was I sure that I wanted to exit..... to which I responded "Yes".....

When I opened StreamFab back up..... "HALLOWEEN ENDS" was sitting under PEACOCK showing as "Ready To Download"..... but when I clicked on it to begin the download process again..... the results were the same as mentioned above with the same screenshot showing as attached.....

So it would seem that as far as my computer is concerned..... I have duplicated your problem and StreamFab x64 5.0.5.7 is dead in the water when attempting to run Peacock.....

I have also attached the log file.

PEACOCK HALLOWEEN ENDS StreamFab.log

Click image for larger version  Name:	PEACOCK HALLOWEEN ENDS SCREENSHOT.png Views:	1 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	416252
            Last edited by weavermovies; 10-14-2022, 07:53 PM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Thank you, so much for making me stop worrying that my computer is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

As requested..... I then attempted to download "HALLOWEEN ENDS" though PEACOCK..... and let me clarify..... I go through the Peacock website itself..... not through any third party subscription..... and the StreamFab application is set to always "Run this program as an administrator".....
                (Above edited by Mike)

Hi Weavermovies,

I too thought of running it as administrator when I got the "Kitty Kat" picture that said my system was not compatible with Peacock.

It got past the "Kitty Kat" page, but sat on analysis on Peacock "Halloween Ends" just like ya'll.

The tediousness:

1. Run as administrator
                2. Install from offline version, not via update
                3. Delete log & temp files, try again
                4. Uninstalling StreamFab using Windows remove programs doesn't delete temp & log files
                4. Version X works for streaming service Y, but not the current version
                5. But I want to use version X too because it's now much faster with streaming service Z!

Mike

Comment

I've tried Halloween Ends several times also with the Kitty Kat and no luck on the download. I finally came here and see everyone else has the same problem. Could be because Peacock is busy? I'll wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

The tediousness:
                    1. Run as administrator
                    I'm sure you're aware that you can set the StreamFab executable to always run in administrator mode as the default each time it opens..... and as I've stated previously..... this is how I have my system set.....

It sounds like you only run as administrator on select occasions..... so if you don't mind my asking..... I'm curious as to why you don't just set it to always default as administrator.....

Is there something I'm missing..... unaware of and should be considering?
                    Last edited by weavermovies; 10-14-2022, 09:55 PM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

I'm sure you're aware that you can set the StreamFab executable to always run in administrator mode as the default each time it opens..... and as I've stated previously..... this is how I have my system set.....

It sounds like you only run as administrator on select occasions..... so if you don't mind my asking..... I'm curious as to why you don't just set it to always default as administrator.....

Is there something I'm missing..... unaware of and should be considering?
                      Weavermovies,

No, your not missing anything.

This was a special occasion!

I built a new P.C. and haven't slept for the last 2 days so I'm kinda fuzzy.

Just getting everything situated with all the drives and backups, etc...

I did have a fully bootable SSD with for Win 10 with older 5.0.5.3 version on it, but nuked it to backup new system after I installed Win 11 Clean.

Upon seeing the new version I installed it but forgot to modify the shortcut to run as admin and realized that after so then ran it as admin.

Can't wait till I get some sleep and can resume AI/Scaling of some stuff to higher resolutions in DVDFab.

Now I can run AI Scaling on two P.C.'s and also download from the other one with DVDFaB.

One thing I really like is having both Win 10/64 pro & Win 11/64 pro on same new machine.

Things I don't like so far a few games and software packages that I had lifetime licenses will not run on Win 11 even though they ran on Win 10.

Not gonna buy them again and will run on Win10.

Gonna crash soon and hopefully wake up re-energized.

Mike

Got the best I could afford and am gonna keep the second system too.

Corsair 7000D Full Tower Case
                      Win 11/64 Pro/Win10/64 Pro (2x1Tb SSDs, boot to either)
                      MSI TUF Gaming Mag Z690 Tomahawk Wifi
                      ASUS RTX 3080Ti 12Gb O/C - Graphics Card
                      i7-12700K CPU
                      Noctua NH 016 CPU Heatsink/Fans
                      88TB drives (are duplicated/cloned off-line as backups)
                      StarTech USB 3.1 Docking Station

Old

Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military/Green, VG condition
                      Win 10/64 Pro
                      MSI H170A Motherboard
                      RTX 2070 Super Graphics Card
                      I7-6700K CPU
                      16Gb Ram
                      1 TB System Drive
                      8 TB Storage Drive
                      Last edited by Mike_M; 10-15-2022, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Weavermovies,

No, your not missing anything.

This was a special occasion!

I built a new P.C. and haven't slept for the last 2 days so I'm kinda fuzzy.

Just getting everything situated with all the drives and backups, etc...

I did have a fully bootable SSD with for Win 10 with older 5.0.5.3 version on it, but nuked it to backup new system after I installed Win 11 Clean.

Upon seeing the new version I installed it but forgot to modify the shortcut to run as admin and realized that after so then ran it as admin.

Can't wait till I get some sleep and can resume AI/Scaling of some stuff to higher resolutions in DVDFab.

Now I can run AI Scaling on two P.C.'s and also download from the other one with DVDFaB.

One thing I really like is having both Win 10/64 pro & Win 11/64 pro on same new machine.

Things I don't like so far a few games and software packages that I had lifetime licenses will not run on Win 11 even though they ran on Win 10.

Not gonna buy them again and will run on Win10.

Gonna crash soon and hopefully wake up re-energized.

Mike

Got the best I could afford and am gonna keep the second system too.

Corsair 7000D Full Tower Case
                        Win 11/64 Pro/Win10/64 Pro (2x1Tb SSDs, boot to either)
                        MSI TUF Gaming Mag Z690 Tomahawk Wifi
                        ASUS RTX 3080Ti 12Gb O/C - Graphics Card
                        i7-12700K CPU
                        Noctua NH 016 CPU Heatsink/Fans
                        88TB drives (are duplicated/cloned off-line as backups)

Old

Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military/Green, VG condition
                        Win 10/64 Pro
                        MSI H170A Motherboard
                        RTX 2070 Super Graphics Card
                        I7-6700K CPU
                        16Gb Ram
                        1 TB System Drive
                        8 TB Storage Drive
                        for your games & software packages, did you try the windows 10 Compatibility Mode
                        setting ??

Comment

Regarding the download speed, the developer will look into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X