Peacock Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Download

Started to download Season 1 episode 2 of Quantum Leap (2022) and it goes into a forever analyzing mode. Please help and thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-28 1.37.52 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	210.6 KB ID:	415567

How many seconds do you consider "forever"?

Comment

Still a no go. Waited 16 minutes before it said fail Also getting a 6007 error code. If I have to pay $5.00/month for one show not worth it Thanks for the help and support.

Comment

Working for me

Comment

Yeah, it's currently working for me too. The analyzing time on my end usually takes about 30-60 seconds, depending on the video.

Comment

Google is your friend - Peacock error 6007

Last edited by Cats4U; 09-28-2022, 10:15 AM. Reason: Tried to link URLs but it mixed up the links

Comment

Trying again. The links wouldn't take in the last message.

https://www.einsstark.tech/peacock-error-6007/

https://themescene.tv/guide/peacock-error-6007/
              <---- Link won't take. Enter manually into browser.

Last edited by Cats4U; 09-28-2022, 11:14 AM.

Comment

what I tracked this error to, was streamfab is logging out of peacock unless you either have an active download or are viewing the peacock tab. This happens mainly when setting videos to download later. what i did to workaround this was add all my selections then go back to the peacock page sign back in then started the downloads and they all were successful.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-28 065138.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	415577

Last edited by Blurayfan; 09-28-2022, 11:43 AM.
                Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Thanks to Blurayfan, I tried it and it failed. I took the plunge and subscribed to Peacock TV for $2.00 per month, Now it downloads, but it is sloooow. Thanks everyone for your help and support.

Comment

Working...
                  X