Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEVELOPERS - I need to download 5.0.5.3 - i.e. an older working version of SF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEVELOPERS - I need to download 5.0.5.3 - i.e. an older working version of SF.

I need to uninstall a corrupted "upgrade" of 5.0.5.0 and I can't find my download of 5.0.5.3., which works on my other laptop. I'm damned if I'm going to pay you $10 more to get a working older version of this software when 5050 borked it, and 5055 and 5056 have major issues. When plenty of people have had to revert to earlier versions get this product to work in the past two weeks alone, please stop trying to gouge users even further to do it - especially when your Online Help is tanked until the 7th.
    Last edited by artsunlimited; 10-06-2022, 12:47 AM.

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post
    I need to uninstall a corrupted "upgrade" of 5.0.5.0 and I can't find my download of 5.0.5.3., which works on my other laptop. I'm damned if I'm going to pay you $10 more to get a working older version of this software when 5050 borked it, and 5055 and 5056 have major issues. When plenty of people have had to revert to earlier versions get this product to work in the past two weeks alone, please stop trying to gouge users even further to do it - especially when your Online Help is tanked until the 7th.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

OMG you are a fantastic asset to this forum! <3 I already owe you big-time for testing that rollback to 5053 to get back Prime download file size and accurate audio info last week, but this is above and beyond! (I hope you saw that I gave you credit whenever I passed that save on!)
      Last edited by artsunlimited; 10-06-2022, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

OMG you are a fantastic asset to this forum! <3 I already owe you big-time for testing that rollback to 5053 to get back Prime download file size and accurate audio info last week, but this is above and beyond! (I hope you saw that I gave you credit whenever I passed that save on!)
        Yes I did thanks
        Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post

Yes I did thanks
          Hey, credit is should always be given, especially for R&D!

Bloody hell, this gets even weirder - I was all set to uninstall this mess because I now had your download, but what do I see but TWO versions of StreamFab on my program list! Looks like the 5050 "upgrade" installed itself as "StreamFab x64" - a separate version - on 8/31/22 and apparently knocked the desktop icon of the existing version who knows where. I can't tell why the then pre-existing version has a September 1 (day after the "upgrade") install date, either. That kind of explains why that "upgrade" requested authorization to install - but on the same computer? SF sure rolled out a horror with that one.

Anyhoo, I finally found THAT version and it has a more-or-less updated download queue from last night, so go figure because it's giving me a headache trying to.

I really debated deleting the x64 corrupted version because what if it took that original install with it? But in the end went for it, and the version I installed in January is still there, so phew!

Thanks again for all your help and generosity!

Click image for larger version  Name:	InkedInkedScreenshot 2022-10-05 21.48.42....jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	415873
          Last edited by artsunlimited; 10-06-2022, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X