Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.5.7 error msg amzn , mdp drm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.5.7 error msg amzn , mdp drm.

Hello, Following several tests on amzn some videos are downloaded but very long analyzes we just see the advance of the dl of the video and not the audio and the long end processing too, But still on amzn some videos do not download at all because error message after the analysis.
    Then for the MDP DRM I tested on crave it detects the 1080p well but when several audio languages ​​are available there is no possible choice it puts us directly only one possible and no possibility of downloading the subtitles because none is marked however it there is and the audio is still in aac 2.0 while the site broadcasts ac 3 5.1 (maybe add the extension ac 3 5.1 not only e ac3) or it's up to you to see how to download ac3 5.1 instead of du 2.0 and also the time of processing and remux this makes an error therefore impossible to download simply.
    thank you waiting for your reply soon

I enclose my diary with my explanations.
    Attached Files

Mona Hello can take the log to give to the dev and solve the problem thank you.

Comment

hello still nothing for amzn problem and mdp drm problem

Comment

Originally posted by shower View Post
        Mona Hello can take the log to give to the dev and solve the problem thank you.
        I've passed the log file to the developer for checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I've passed the log file to the developer for checking.
          ok thank you hoping to have a positive feedback soon

Comment

Working...
          X