Not able to download specific seasons in 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to download specific seasons in 1080p

Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Season 19 of Thomas & Friends from Amazon Prime UK, but as the earlier seasons (such as Season 5) are in 480p only, the entire T&F series gets analyzed from the first season's quality (so 480p). I do not have the option to select 1080p for the later seasons, please fix this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	series19nothd.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	416780

You don't have this one?

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-25 7.21.18 AM.png
Views:	208
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	416791

Comment

Originally posted by themaninthedutch View Post
      Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Season 19 of Thomas & Friends from Amazon Prime UK, but as the earlier seasons (such as Season 5) are in 480p only, the entire T&F series gets analyzed from the first season's quality (so 480p). I do not have the option to select 1080p for the later seasons, please fix this.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	series19nothd.jpg Views:	21 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	416780
      I have the same problem for a very long time now with all streaming sites that have a season go from SD to HD in de middle of the season or like you from one season to the next. Streamfabs than always only shows the quality from the episodes before in SD and never shows the real HD quality that is availeble.

At this moment when i have this problem i use the compatitor to get the season in the higher quality availeble but love to see this work right here also.
      Last edited by anonymouxs; 10-25-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        You don't have this one?

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-25 7.21.18 AM.png
Views:	208
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	416791
        Sadly not, as I purchased an SD season (Season 5). People who don't buy anything of the series only have the HD seasons available with Prime.

Comment

Working...
        X