Peacock Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Problems

Anyone having issue with Peacock at the moment getting Failour analyzing video plays fine in the browser
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Justin View Post
    Anyone having issue with Peacock at the moment getting Failour analyzing video plays fine in the browser
    Justin,

What are you trying to get on Peacock?

My ID is not able to look at StreamFab logs in this forum.

I will also try to duplicate.

Thanks!

Mike

Comment

Justin,
      Nope, I haven't seen the kitty in more than a week and no other problems either.

I want you to try this...
      Go up to your account in the upper right and click on it. Go over to the Devices tab. Click Sign Out All and Ok it. You only have to do this once, in theory.
      Next, and you'll have to do this everytime you end a Peacock session... Go to the account logo in the upper right and click on it. Do you see Sign Out? Do it. Everytime, sign out from Peacock. Don't just shut StreamFab down. Actually sign out each time from Peacock first. It doesn't really matter because with the StreamFab's login bug for Peacock you have to sign in each time anyway. Like I said, since I started doing that I haven't seen the kitty or had any download problems. Let me know how it works out for you.

Comment

Still having issues not sure what is going on i can play it fine in Google Chrome

Comment

Finnaly got it working a mod can delet this post now if they want

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
            Finnaly got it working a mod can delet this post now if they want
            Care to share more details on how you resolved it?

Comment

Working...
            X