Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Hi Jpp72,

This is worthy of posting under it's own topic, so it won't get lost in this thread...

Mike
    Hey Mike...doesn't matter which application you use...the decryption code is pulled from SF's database....so one is not going to get something the other won't.
    Also...the old CDM has NOT been revoked yet. If we're really lucky it won't be, but all joking aside...it will most likely happen in a few days.

Newsgroups are great if you get a good deal for a provider and you also need a good site to provide NZB files for you.

Oops....looks like it might have been revoked last night or early today.
    Last edited by jimc115; 12-09-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

wait, should be I getting Pinocchio - Guillermo del Toro's in 540p from SF? because I just get an error "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help."

Comment

Last time this happened, how long did it take streamfab team to resolve? It was only a few days, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

PS: Anyone tried Hulu and see how it's working? - I put it on hold for a week yesterday in order to reset the charge/debit date - it was the only bill of all my bills to charge prior to 15th (except rent) and I like having them all after 15th due to monthly pay date Excel spreadsheet tracking.

Mike
          According to this page, It's a Wonderful Binge was added today. It downloads fine in StreamFab
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            wait, should be I getting Pinocchio - Guillermo del Toro's in 540p from SF? because I just get an error "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help."
            No 540p is with the competitor
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

According to this page, It's a Wonderful Binge was added today. It downloads fine in StreamFab
              Re: Hulu above...

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
                Last time this happened, how long did it take streamfab team to resolve? It was only a few days, wasn't it?
                Hi Mobe1969,

I guess it'd depend on what you're referencing...

Netflix
                Paramount+
                Apple+ Current new releases/(How StreamFab has addressed 720p/sub 720p)
                HBO Max (How StreamFab addressed 1080p on 2 occasions re: DRM this year)
                Etc...

I think per response in the past, we can't really expect anything in the next few days since it's Friday here (US/CST) and I *think* their weekend staffing/support is minimal.

Since there seems to be a pretty wide effect to different providers, Netflix/Paramount+/Apple+ so far for new content, you'd think this should be there number one priority and people would be called in to look at post haste.

And it's not as if they haven't been getting posts/warnings about this event.

We've been getting messages from other streaming services about updating Chrome lately, such as The CW, so I don't know if we'll see some more dominos re: new content in near future for them.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Current StreamFab
                Last edited by Mike_M; 12-09-2022, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Last edited by jimc115; 12-09-2022, 09:33 PM.

Comment

i just experienced a failure on Amazon for the most recent episode of a TV show. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-09 160645.jpg
Views:	740
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	418771
                    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Looks like vindication for Cats4U. Sometimes the sky IS falling.

Comment

Cats4u....I appreciate your heads up to the community about this. I for one would've completely forgot that this was coming up and would've been the screaming at my computer for failure downloads!!! Kudo's for looking out for the community!

Comment

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
                          Cats4u....I appreciate your heads up to the community about this. I for one would've completely forgot that this was coming up and would've been the screaming at my computer for failure downloads!!! Kudo's for looking out for the community!
                          I second that. Thanks to this thread, as soon ask got these errors, i knew exactly what the issue was. As I was expecting it.

Comment

BTW, it does affect older material too. Eg Utopia series on Prime.

Comment

I am downloading Hawaii Five-0 successfully as of this morning on Prime. This is via a Paramount+ subscription on Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post
                                I am downloading Hawaii Five-0 successfully as of this morning on Prime. This is via a Paramount+ subscription on Prime.
                                I'm downloading just fine on Prime from the newly added HBOMax channel, but technically it's older content.

Comment

Working...
                                X