Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab v6.0.0.x: Amazon Download Limit Changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post
    The download quota is 50 per service per day.
    Please wait for the coming version and then try again, it will indicate the number of downloads.

If there is a problem, please feedback again, thanks.
    Mona, thanks so much for responding! The thing is, I'm using versions 6.0.0.0. and 6.0.0.2, and my Prime quota hit its limit yesterday with a combined total of 32. I've been using these versions consistently for about a month/few weeks now, so this is not a new-version glitch.

If the download quota is still 50, then this should not have happened, and I'm not the only one it's happened to - @bwnautilus​ got capped at 21 after I did, with v.6.0.0.2., which I'm also using. Please, can we have an explanation for this short count?

I really appreciate the new version coming with a counter (long awaited, yay!), but it doesn't address this current issue. BTW, the quota did reset at midnight my time, which was a huge relief, but why have TWO versions that've both been performing reliably up until now suddenly started to short-count my downloads, when AFAIK Amazon hasn't lowered any hammers?
    Last edited by artsunlimited; 11-25-2022, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I did 46 Amazon downloads yesterday for testing purposes. I usually only keep 3-4 videos in any given queue. Usually only 10 downloads total per day or less. I'm 66 years old, I don't have enough time left to watch everything if I set up a 7000 video queue all the time.

Comment

After upgrading to 6.0.0.4, I was able to download 50 titles from Amazon today. While I'd like to think what we experienced over the past few days was just "a disturbance in the force" my suspicion is someone fat-fingered some settings on the SF servers. Anyway, happy to see the download quota is now correctly working. Thanks Mona

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post
          After upgrading to 6.0.0.4, I was able to download 50 titles from Amazon today. While I'd like to think what we experienced over the past few days was just "a disturbance in the force" my suspicion is someone fat-fingered some settings on the SF servers. Anyway, happy to see the download quota is now correctly working. Thanks Mona
          Thanks for testing it - and I bet you're right. I haven't upgraded yet - is the quota counter Mona referred to in this new upgrade, or did she mean "coming version" of 6.0.0.5.?

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

is the quota counter Mona referred to in this new upgrade, or did she mean "coming version" of 6.0.0.5.?
            I received the upgrade notification after Mona posted the message in this thread. So I can only assume she meant 6.0.0.4.

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

Thanks for testing it - and I bet you're right. I haven't upgraded yet - is the quota counter Mona referred to in this new upgrade, or did she mean "coming version" of 6.0.0.5.?
              The download counter is indeed in 6.0.0.4.

Comment

Working...
              X