Can't download DRM protected youtube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't download DRM protected youtube videos

So I'm trying to figure out why streamfab can download from 1000s of websites but youtube drm is a no go?

I'm trying to download season 2 of Storage wars northern treasures as it's in youtube free with ads, but can't download drm protected content from streamfab???

Are you still on V5.0.5.4? Did you down grade to it from V6XXX?

There's is a known issue with downloading certain MDP DRM content now. DVDFab Forum - is DRM MPD Working on showtimeanytime.com​. (This is Showtime but it's MPD stuff across the board for some) I am able to download Season 2 of Storage Wars Northern Treasures.

Try highlighting the URL in your regular browser or StreamFab browser, after doing that, one or the other (which ever works) a download pop up window should appear to download inside StreamFab browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Sipherdrakon View Post
      So I'm trying to figure out why streamfab can download from 1000s of websites but youtube drm is a no go?

I'm trying to download season 2 of Storage wars northern treasures as it's in youtube free with ads, but can't download drm protected content from streamfab???
      see this thread here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-youtube/page2
      post #17

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        That would be correct october262....I was downloading the videos of storage wars (there are a bunch) and not the movies as listed in reference to season 2 storage wars northern treasures and it indeed​ fails to download as noted.

Comment

Working...
        X