Unable to download from Pluto TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to download from Pluto TV

First off I am running StreamFab v6.1.0.3 But Pluto TV has not worked for me for a while. Am I the only one having this problem? when it first started happening I couldn't even get them to download to the download area StreamFab would freeze and reboot. Now I can get them to the download area but all the downloads fail. Hopefully someone can help, it's frustrating.

Please send a copy of the latest StreamFab log file for trouble-shooting, thanks.

Comment

How do I sent a log file?

Comment

I found the file with the logs but when I tried to attach it and send I was told I need a password.

Comment

Pluto also hasn't worked for me for quite some time. I haven't tried it with 6.1.0.4 yet because there was no mention of it being fixed in the notes. I did try again using 6.1.0.3 and no matter what I attempted to download it endlessly searched and then failed.

Comment

I just tried Pluto again with 6.1.0.4 and it works. Why wouldn't they have mentioned fixing it in the Software Update History?

Comment

Originally posted by efk3 View Post
              I just tried Pluto again with 6.1.0.4 and it works. Why wouldn't they have mentioned fixing it in the Software Update History?
              Glad it's working for you. I updated with v6.1.0.4 and it still does not work for me. It continues to try to download and then streamfab freezes and I can't do anything. Very frustrating. On a bright note everything else seems to be working just fine.

Comment

i downgraded 1 of my PC's to 6002 and that works for Pluto. The other systems are running 6104 and the don't like Pluto. i just get constant analyzing with 6104

Comment

We will check where the problem is with PlutoTV. Please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X