Peacock doesnt save login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock doesnt save login

Have the Dev's looked into why Peacock doesn't save the login (it saves it in a normal browser) and the login seems to timeout in SF if you have a few different services in queue. its been like this since the downloader began, and I'm wondering why it still hasnt gotten fixed. thank you.

Its been like that for months, nothing new.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by buffyandsneaky View Post
      Have the Dev's looked into why Peacock doesn't save the login (it saves it in a normal browser) and the login seems to timeout in SF if you have a few different services in queue. its been like this since the downloader began, and I'm wondering why it still hasnt gotten fixed. thank you.
      do you still get kicked out of peacock if you only have streamfab connected to it ??

Comment

yep!

Comment

Originally posted by buffyandsneaky View Post
          The developer asked for the StreamFab.log file, please provide it, thanks.

Comment

logs.zip here they are

Comment

Its been this way for over a year, you have to log into Peacock every time you use it, StreamFab logs you out at the end of your session. The next time you use it, you have to log in again.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Peacock has gotten a little worse. Now, in addition to not remembering login credentials, now it always asks who is watching (select profile).
                Thankfully I use a macro program for my credentials, but now it's another click to get in.

Comment

This is not unique to StreamFab. I saw the same action when using another download program (not from the DVDFab folks). Just going to a new day will log out the service. I'm not sure it is possible to resolve. The other service would automatically (saving my credentials) log back in whenever the service logged me out. I noticed that StreamFab says that they do not store my credentials, so that would have to change (and I appreciate that they do not store my login credentials).

Comment

Working...
                  X