Streamfab 6.1.1.0 Crackle not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 6.1.1.0 Crackle not working

Crackle downloads stuck on "Analyzing" before failing with "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help."
    Attached Files

Cracle has not been working for months... and the only answer I seem to receive is "it is being worked ..."

Comment

Still not working in 6.1.1.1!

Comment

Originally posted by rmanaka View Post
        Still not working in 6.1.1.1!
        Sorry for that. We knew the problem, but still need time to fix it.

Comment

“The surest way to protect yourself from accidents while driving..... is to pay particular attention..... to the fool..... in front of the person behind you!"

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Sorry for that. We knew the problem, but still need time to fix it.
            Mona, I believe we are into month number five of Crackle not allowing downloads. Could we receive a more specific time table than the "brush off" answer we have been provided?

Comment

Sorry I miss spoke... into month number seven....

Comment

agreed, I also want Crackle to be fixed asap. Mona can you please ask the developers to please take a look and let us know either way IF this is going to get fixed or not?

Comment

It's been months now that Crackle hasn't worked.

But it's still for sale on their website to new users for about ~49 US.

/sarcasm mode on

You might even be able to buy it if you don't have it and bundle it with Apple downloader or HBO Downloader and get a *super* discount based on latest email from DVDFab.cn from a day or two ago!

But it still wouldn't work (Crackle) and Apple+ or HBO would still be sub 720p/1080p due to DRM constraints StreamFab seems to bump up against.

/sarcasm mode off

Mike

US - CST, No VPN
                  Last edited by Mike_M; 03-25-2023, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
                    It's been months now that Crackle hasn't worked.

But it's still for sale on their website to new users for about ~49 US.

/sarcasm mode on

You might even be able to buy it if you don't have it and bundle it with Apple downloader or HBO Downloader and get a *super* discount based on latest email from DVDFab.cn from a day or two ago!

But it still wouldn't work (Crackle) and Apple+ or HBO would still be sub 720p/1080p due to DRM constraints StreamFab seems to bump up against.

/sarcasm mode off

Mike

US - CST, No VPN
                    Hi Mike...

I understand your frustration...I'd like it to work also, but I can't even get the website itself to work 90% of the time.
                    Are you having any problems just with the site itself?
                    I've sent them a few emails, but no response...it's not the same since Sony sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

Hi Mike...

I understand your frustration...I'd like it to work also, but I can't even get the website itself to work 90% of the time.
                      Are you having any problems just with the site itself?
                      I've sent them a few emails, but no response...it's not the same since Sony sold it.
                      Hi jimc115,

Many have posted here about Crackle (with logs) not working, I believe since last September/October when Mona said she'd have the developer check and has posted various responses with "they are looking at it", please be patient.

After several months, one would *think* that at the very least StreamFab would not still list a module that hasn't been working for nearly 1/2 year for sale at ~$49 at their website.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...alyzing-videos

Mona,

09-26-2022, 10:49 PM
                      The developer will check your report.​

10-08-2022, 04:39 AM
                      The developer is trying to figure it out. Please allow some time, thanks.

​10-21-2022, 04:32 AM
                      Originally posted by weavermovies
                      Here's the log file..... For some reason it wouldn't attach to the above post.....
                      I will have the developer check.

I have *no* problems with Crackle website in Chrome.

Even after logging in at Crackle on StreamFab, will not work

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn

​​
                      Last edited by Mike_M; 03-25-2023, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Just got a new Easter offer from DVDFab.cn in email last hour for an amazing up to 65% off that has a bundle offer.

When I don't log in (new member) or do login as an existing lifetime member (my Email/password) to DVDFab.cn I get the same amazing price of $139 (either way) for a "MyCombo" offer when purchasing Crackle (hasn't worked for 6 months) and Apple+ (360p?).

Wow!

Should I grab it!??

(See attached)

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro, Win 11/64 Pro
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Mike_M; 03-27-2023, 11:31 PM.

Comment

LOL
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                          X