Mac VPN error on netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac VPN error on netflix

After I update streamfab to 6.1.0.9 youtube is OK now. But my netflix starts to get problems. First, everytime I open netflix and I have to log in. Second, it says that I use VPN to connect to Netflix and I didn't use VPN service. And if I delete Streamfab/Temp/cache, after re-open Streamfab app I could download netflix. But if I log in youtube, then my netflix will think that I use vpn service for netflix. Each time I open netflix by Streamfab, I have to re-log in again.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_cap_2023-02-26_1.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	422529
    [ATTACH]n422528[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

I have passed the report to the developer for checking.

Comment

Originally posted by blackett View Post
      After I update streamfab to 6.1.0.9 youtube is OK now. But my netflix starts to get problems. First, everytime I open netflix and I have to log in. Second, it says that I use VPN to connect to Netflix and I didn't use VPN service. And if I delete Streamfab/Temp/cache, after re-open Streamfab app I could download netflix. But if I log in youtube, then my netflix will think that I use vpn service for netflix. Each time I open netflix by Streamfab, I have to re-log in again.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_cap_2023-02-26_1.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	422529
      [ATTACH]n422528[/ATTACH]
      Can you playback the same video on a web browser? We are unable to find the show you reported when connecting to USA.

Please use the latest version to try again and feedback with the latest log file and more info.

Comment

Working...
      X