Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 6.1.1.2 (Win): Prime Video Problem Identified (?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.1.2 (Win): Prime Video Problem Identified (?)

If there's a single season of a show, SF is parsing it out and downloading the episodes. But if there's more than one season, SF thinks it is downloading a single episode (and the look-and-feel of the download is like SF thinks it's a movie)

Example:

Here's Lucy has six seasons. SF only wants to download one episode (and SF thinks it's a movie)

Hey Moe, Hey Dad has one season, 9 episodes. SF adds all 9 to the queue.

Mr. Bean the animated series has three seasons. SF only wants to download one episode ("movie")

What Went Wrong: Countdown to Catastrophe has one season, 6 episodes. SF adds all 6 to the queue.

Actually I just proved myself wrong. Adventures of Captain Marvel is only one season, but, SF wants to download one episode ("movie").

Comment

The QA team will test it first.

Comment

According to IMDb, then the original 12 episode series from 1941 has been joined together to become a feature length movie of 3h 36min just named:
        Adventures of Captain Marvel
        I guess thats the one Prime Video has.
        As it looks like, then its only on Blu-ray that you get them as the original individual 12 episodes.

Comment

I can vouch for the fact that LOST has 6 seasons and 120+ episodes, and all SF sees on Amazon Prime is the very first episode in season 1. File length is 4.4 GB after download. I was able to download complete seasons 4 and 5 of LOST about a week ago, but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
            If there's a single season of a show, SF is parsing it out and downloading the episodes. But if there's more than one season, SF thinks it is downloading a single episode (and the look-and-feel of the download is like SF thinks it's a movie)

Example:

Here's Lucy has six seasons. SF only wants to download one episode (and SF thinks it's a movie)

Hey Moe, Hey Dad has one season, 9 episodes. SF adds all 9 to the queue.

Mr. Bean the animated series has three seasons. SF only wants to download one episode ("movie")

What Went Wrong: Countdown to Catastrophe has one season, 6 episodes. SF adds all 6 to the queue.
            Hi, the developer wants the log file for checking the problem, thanks.

Comment

OK I'm attaching my log file since the OP hasn't responded yet.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH50 View Post
                OK I'm attaching my log file since the OP hasn't responded yet.
                OK. Thanks.

Comment

OK thanks - Amazon Prime is now working with downloading episodes in version 6.1.1.3. However there still seem to be some glitches, with an occasional episode truncated while SF reports no errors. See attached. I watched the entire 4.7GB episode download but somehow it got truncated during the processing steps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Streamfab processing errors.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	423308

Comment

Did you retry? Can it work?
                    If not, please offer the StreamFab log file to us.

Comment

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

Going back to my original post, now using SF 6.1.1.3, Amazon is still treating _some_ multi-season tv shows as a single movie (or what would amount to be a single episoide). The two latest culprits (for me) are Lost and Mr Bean: The Animated Series. I can provide logfiles if necessary but as I'm not downloading what would amount to be a single episode, I don't know if there would be any helpful data.

Comment

If this will help the developers at all:

When you go to Amazon Prime (or specifically FreeVee, not sure if that makes a difference as those titles show up in Prime searches) and you search for a show (e.g., Mr Bean: The Animated Series) and click on one of the seasons, the screen changes to show what season you clicked on and how many episodes (e.g., Season 1, 52 episodes) and SF begins to analyze the entire series, looking at all the seasons available and all the episodes available...but when the analysis is done, it shows a window that looks like it's only going to download a "movie" (one episode from possibly that season, maybe the first episode?):

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-03-28 20_11_34-Window.png
Views:	272
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	423695

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
                          Sorry for not getting back sooner.

Going back to my original post, now using SF 6.1.1.3, Amazon is still treating _some_ multi-season tv shows as a single movie (or what would amount to be a single episoide). The two latest culprits (for me) are Lost and Mr Bean: The Animated Series. I can provide logfiles if necessary but as I'm not downloading what would amount to be a single episode, I don't know if there would be any helpful data.
                          Log file is not needed. Thanks for the info and screenshot. I have passed them to the developers.

Comment

Working...
                          X