No announcement yet.

V. 6.1.1.3: SKYSHOWTIME. Name of Audio tracks & subtitles named as "unknown"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkyShowtime V. 6.1.1.3: SKYSHOWTIME. Name of Audio tracks & subtitles named as "unknown"

StreamFab after downloading from SkyShowttime (Spain) gives to audiotracks and subtitle files no real language name but "unknown" to all of them.
    See enclosed print screens and log file. I'm using Windows 11. The movie for this tedst is "Safe House". The same outcome happens with other movies or series.
    Attached Files

And the log file...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
      StreamFab after downloading from SkyShowttime (Spain) gives to audiotracks and subtitle files no real language name but "unknown" to all of them.
      See enclosed print screens and log file. I'm using Windows 11. The movie for this tedst is "Safe House". The same outcome happens with other movies or series.
      OK. We will check.

Comment

Dear Mona, Still having the same issue. Not yet solved. Please ask to your team to react. Many thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
          Dear Mona, Still having the same issue. Not yet solved. Please ask to your team to react. Many thanks,
          OK.

Comment

And as previously requested this is still not solved. Come on, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do we have to send reminders? Do you use a list with open items to solve? If not, it is maybe time to start with it. Many thanks.

Comment

Dear, I'm reopening this because the issue is still not adressed. How long do we have to cry and cry and cry to have it solved?
              Many thanks Mona for your help (I know that you always do your very best) bur please tell to your team that they are not very proactive.

Comment

The problem could be duplicated, it is waiting for the developers to schedule a time to fix it.
                I will pass your comment to them.

Comment

Still not solved,

Comment

Do you really need 7 audio tracks and 8 subtitle tracks? Have you ever tried it with just 1 or 2 languages, like most normal people?

Code:
                    41948 2023:03:16-15:38:28 Info: [DRM Settings]: PreSelect Audio Language:  ("UI", "NLD", "NLB", "ENU", "FRA", "GER", "ESP")
                    41948 2023:03:16-15:38:28 Info: [DRM Settings]: PreSelect Subtitle Language:  ("UI", "NLD", "NLB", "ENU", "FRA", "GER", "RUS", "ESP")​
                    Germania, if you have SkyShowtime, could you look up "Safe House" to see which languages are actually active in it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                      Germania, if you have SkyShowtime, could you look up "Safe House" to see which languages are actually active in it. Thanks!
                      I tried last year one month for 1,99€ in Romania
                      but at this time I can't dl anything so I canceled.

The language offered are not identical in different countries.

I see no trial for SkyShowtime in Spain - and in Germany is Sky not SkyShowtime:
                      Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Kosovo, Montenegro,
                      Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden

I don't want to make any promises...​

Comment

Your wish is fulfilled:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SkyShowtime_Safe_House.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	437836
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	SkyShowtime_Safe_House+.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	437837

Comment

Great work! So, we have some audio languages and subtitle languages. The important one missing is French for both, because Joseg lists his country as Belgium and his language as French. But he is requesting English and Spanish for audio and as the first two for subtitles. Maybe Jack (jpp72) could add a comment on this because he understands how languages and subtitles in SF work better than me. If the show isn't in English audio, I don't watch it. I don't do subtitles.

Comment

> The important one missing is French

Sky and SkyShowtime isn't in France (there is Canal+)

wiki Sky_Group#Sky_services_per_country

(SkyShowtime see above post #11)​

Comment

Yes, but he is in Belgium and speaks French, according to his StreamFab.log. He is connecting with SkyShowtime in Spain.

Being from the US, I have a hard time wrapping my head around the European experience. Every few hundred miles you have a different country and a different language.

Comment

Working...
                              X