StreamFab DL of purchased Movies on You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab DL of purchased Movies on You Tube

I purchased three movies on You Tube but, although they are purchased, StreamFab states that they need to be “purchased” first??
    I know back in 2021 downloading movies from You Tube was a problem, but is it still this way?
    I don’t have You Tube Premium, but I don’t want to subscribe if it will not help.

Hi,

StreamFab does not support to download the purchased movies from YouTube.

But you can connected your YouTube account and Amazon account from Movies Anywhere or Vudu, and then you can see and download the purchased video from Amazon Prime Video.

And the movies supported only in Movies Anywhere or Vudu.

Hope this help you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20230322-094640.png Views:	0 Size:	413.3 KB ID:	423457

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-22-2023, 02:26 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Wilson.

Comment

Movies99 When using MoviesAnywhere to sync your purchases to other providers/services, keep in mind that not all studios support MoviesAnywhere. So some titles my not sync to Amazon or other linked providers/services via MoviesAnywhere.

For example, Paramount and Lionsgate are two studios who do not. So purchases of their films will not sync to other services that are linked to your MoviesAnywhere account.

And MoviesAnywhere doesn't support TV shows/series.

I'm not aware of other apps that download purchases directly from YouTube, Google Play Movies, Vudu or iTunes. When purchasing, I check for the title in Vudu (they have clear indications of MA and the studio) or the MoviesAnywhere app. If it's not an MA eligible title, I buy in Amazon so I can download with StreamFab. If it is MA eligible, I buy wherever it's cheapest.

Comment

I purchased from You Tube as I could not find them anywhere else. Usually I purchase through Amazon.
          These are three tv episodes purchased through You Tube from PBS Masterpiece, however Masterpiece through Amazon does not carry them??
          Frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
            I purchased from You Tube as I could not find them anywhere else. Usually I purchase through Amazon.
            These are three tv episodes purchased through You Tube from PBS Masterpiece, however Masterpiece through Amazon does not carry them??
            Frustrating.
            what are the names of the tv episodes from PBS Masterpiece ??

Comment

Endeavour Season 8.
              Also, I am in Canada so don’t have access to a lot of the US channels.
              I can access Acorn, Masterpiece and BritBox via Amazon, but cannot see Season 8 as the latest ones available are Season 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
                Endeavour Season 8.
                Also, I am in Canada so don’t have access to a lot of the US channels.
                I can access Acorn, Masterpiece and BritBox via Amazon, but cannot see Season 8 as the latest ones available are Season 7.
                the show is also available on apple TV & Vudu
                Vudu has season 8

Comment

I don't know how you feel about torrenting. There is a Canadien-based tracker named TheEmpire (https://theempire.click/main.php) that specializes in TV Shows from UK, Canada, and Australia. They have seasons 8 and 9 as well as all the older ones. If you need an invite, let me know.
                  Otherwise you'll need to get it from it's source at ITVX in the UK (via VPN) but someone wrote here that ITVX doesn't work with SF. I don't know if that is true as I haven't tried it.

Comment

Thanks to all for the input and suggestions.
                    I don’t think I’ll be using a torrent site, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

the show is also available on apple TV & Vudu
                      Vudu has season 8
                      You can't download from AppleTV and Vudu, at least not with StreamFab. Can you with other products?

And Didn't Movies99 say the shows were already purchased? Just on Youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                        You can't download from AppleTV and Vudu, at least not with StreamFab. Can you with other products?

And Didn't Movies99 say the shows were already purchased? Just on Youtube?
                        does streamfab not have apple TV ??

Comment

does streamfab not have apple TV ??
                          Sorry had iTunes in my head for some reason.

Either way, I can't find Endeavour on AppleTV+

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                            Sorry had iTunes in my head for some reason.

Either way, I can't find Endeavour on AppleTV+
                            it's on i Tunes and need this - https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-removal.htm
                            to remove the DRM
                            and it's discontinued - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...ate#post392800
                            Last edited by october262; 03-24-2023, 04:26 AM.

Comment

it's on i Tunes and need this - https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-removal.htm
                              to remove the DRM
                              and it's discontinued - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...ate#post392800
                              Yes, I was a long time user. Their inability to fix it was one of the reasons I moved on to DVDFab Downloader when it came out. I know DRM Remover was eventually discontinued, I had been active in that section, including this STICKIED POST , while waiting for a "fix", as they said they were working on it, before finally discontinuing.

DRM Remover no longer being available for purchase, and not working for newer movies/shows, is why I didn't suggest it in Post Groups of this thread, and listed iTunes as one of the services you can't download from. Not to mention I haven't found any alternative for removing DRM from iTunes movie/tv downloads, the other products I knew of had also stopped working with iTunes versions greater than 12.9.0.167. So to me iTunes is not an option if you want to download without DRM.

Plus, if they are "three tv episodes purchased through You Tube", linking YouTube/Google and iTunes with MoviesAnywhere wont sync them into iTunes anyway. They'd have to be willing to repurchase if available in iTunes.

In Post Private Messages you said it was on AppleTV & Vudu. While these episodes are available on Vudu, we can't download from there (at least if we can I don't know how) and it would require re-purchasing to do so if we could. And while we can download from Apple TV, its not there. So if you meant iTunes in post #8, then my reply in Post #11 is accurate except that I, like you, typed AppleTV when I had iTunes on my mind.

PS: If you do know a way to download from Vudu please share how because I have some non-MA Eligible titles in Vudu that I'd love to download without having to repurchase. Plus they often have great sales that usually include titles from Paramount and Lionsgate which aren't MA Eligible

And to this day, DRM Remover for Apple still works for me for Music (and music videos available under Music) using iTunes 12.9.0.167, it just doesn't work for videos that require iTunes greater than 12.9.0.167 (i.e. newer movies and shows. example Dune, Bullet Train and Uncharted need 12.10.8 or later to download).

Comment

Working...
                              X