cant login to YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant login to YouTube

says i can't login from an outdated browser. what is going on?

Originally posted by 206geek View Post
    says i can't login from an outdated browser. what is going on?
    Hi 206geek,

You didn't give a lot of information about this problem you are having.

I never login to Youtube downloader & it lets me download anyway.

But, I tested the login for you.

It just kept coming back to login, after I launched StreamFab - didn't give any error at all, just hit login & then showed it again.

But, in order to test logging into Youtube, which I haven't done in order to download, I cleared history in StreamFab and closed, then cleared queue & temp file files for StreamFab.

Then I launched Chrome with current updates in Win 10 & Chrome 111.0.5563.111 and logged into Youtube first in Chrome.

I waited a few minutes, launched StreamFab & then it was automatically logged into YouTube on StreamFab.

You *might* try this.

Sometimes StreamFab wants you to log into Chrome first for one of it's supported apps in order to properly work.

But like I said, I usually don't even log into Youtube & just paste whatever I want to download into the Youtube module and so far that's worked for me for a long time.

If you still have an issue, you need to clear you temp, cache & log files and create a new log file & attach it if you think it's an issue for you in order for further help from StreamFab if they respond to you.

Also as some have pointed out, the Youtube yt-dlp software version (I think this is how they say it) that StreamFab seems to depend upon may not be the current version, but other people are a lot more well versed in that in order to point you to that.

Hope this helps.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 bit, Win 11/64 bit.
    Competitor Lifetime, StreamFab Lifetime, Topaz AI (enhancement/upscale)
    Last edited by Mike_M; 03-25-2023, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X