ID:	423639

No problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-28 3.15.48 AM.png
Views:	304
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	423657

Comment

Tried again this morning, Stil can't download Succession Season 4 Episode 1 from HBO Max I can download others things from it. See screen shot below: I was also able to download Succession S03E09 without issue.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	126.4 KB ID:	423666
      Last edited by bdg; 03-28-2023, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
        Tried again this morning, Stil can't download Succession Season 4 Episode 1 from HBO Max I can download others things from it. See screen shot below: I was also able to download Succession S03E09 without issue.
        Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	126.4 KB ID:	423666
        have you tried clearing your streamfab temp folder ??
        restart streamfab after doing so.

Comment

Just tried no luck still failed

Comment

I'm experiencing something similar with TLOU after Episode 1, Harley Quinn s3, House of the dragon after Episode 1, Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb, and the English dub of Belle. Lots of stuff appear to download fine, but there's also a lot of stuff that just doesn't download. The log mentions a 403 from HBO Max, but I can watch the things just fine.

Comment

Just tried no luck still failed
              does it still fail if you set at 720p AC3 ??

Comment

Tried the 720p download, but for Audio all it gives me is English - Original and Spanish as selections and sttill failed. It sits on analyzing for a good amount of time before failing and never gets past that.

Comment

Tried the 720p download, but for Audio all it gives me is English - Original and Spanish as selections and sttill failed. It sits on analyzing for a good amount of time before failing and never gets past that.
                  does it still fail if you copy the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

does it still fail if you copy the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser ??
                    Still no luck, just tried this.

Comment

Still no luck, just tried this.
                      Try switching the video codec. H264->H265 or vice versa.

Comment

I also just double checked if "Succession S04E01" works for me, and it also doesn't work for me, with the same error.

Comment

Hi all, please kindly re-try and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                            Hi all, please kindly re-try and feedback, thanks.
                            Mona,

This did not work for me on HBO Max Direct website using current version of StreamFab even at 720p.

1. Logged into HBO Max direct website via Chrome with latest updates using Windows 10/64 Pro with latest updates
                            2. Got Message from StreamFab that I needed to restart the software. (will attach as response to this due to log file attached to this)
                            3. Restarted StreamFab
                            4. In downloading Succession S04E01 it started playing something and offered <skip> (tried skipping & tried letting it just play both)
                            5. Got error message (will attach as response to this post due to log file attached to this)
                            6. It never even popped up with analyze this time or gave a choice for download options.
                            7. xxxx

Have HBOMax Commercial Free
                            Have uninstalled/reinstalled from full offline version of current version from DVDFab.cn and cleared Temp/Cache during testing.

Attached: Log Files

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Win11/64 Pro
                            , StreamFab Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime,
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Mona; 03-31-2023, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
                              2. Got Message from StreamFab that I needed to restart the software. (will attach as response to this due to log file attached to this)
                              5. Got error message (will attach as response to this post due to log file attached to this)
                              Attachments

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Win11/64 Pro
                              StreamFab Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X