No announcement yet.

HBO Max 6.1.1.3 Succession S04E01 Fails on analzying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working now for me now. Only thing I noticed is it will only download in 720p even when 1080p is selected. But it atleast downloads now

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
      It's working now for me now. Only thing I noticed is it will only download in 720p even when 1080p is selected. But it at least downloads now
      Bdg,

Tried just now - got the same error message (something went wrong black box with code 5b176bb9-Oec1-473c-c309-9c9b8002d38b) and no analyze - same as last attempt earlier, but with different numbered code - did *nothing* different on process.

Didn't change any settings in StreamFab.

Then, without closing StreamFab, I deleted the HBO History from first tab in StreamFab and tried again - then it gave 720p only message (see attached).

(I sometimes also have to delete history from first tab on other modules to get StreamFab to catch/analyze)

It then downloads 720p (see attached).

xxxx

StreamFab

1. Log on to HBOMax direct website in Chrome (current updates) in Win10/64 pro (all updates).
      2. Wait about 2 minutes - when I try immediately after step 1, it keeps telling me I had to logon first, so I close StreamFab and relaunch it.
      3. If it plays and gets "Something went wrong error Message with code", close only HBO tab (not StreamFab), delete HBOMax history in StreamFab, then try HBOMax again.
      4. Then it downloads 720p.

Now wondering if blockers (I use UBlock Origin/Malwarebytes) in Chrome have to be disabled or modified for StreamFab to be smoother (may adjust/try later, but they've been like this for many months and worked with HBOMax direct website previously) since I now have to logon to HBO Max in Chrome first for StreamFab to work - but this is a lot of steps.

**Noticed**

StreamFab using HEVC Main@L3.1@Main 720p
      The Competitor HEVC Main@L4@Main 1080p

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 pro & Win11/64 pro
      StreamFab Lifetime (current version), DVDFab Lifetime,
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mike_M; 03-29-2023, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hi all, please kindly re-try and feedback, thanks.
        Night at the museum secret of the tomb now downloads in 720p, along with the English Dub of Belle with the error that 1080p can't be downloaded. However, The Last of Us (past episode 1), Harley Quinn s3, Japanese Dub of Belle, and House of the Dragon (past episode 1) still fail in the same way. Even if I manually set the resolution to 720p, The Last of Us, Harley Quinn, and House of the Dragon still fail. The Japanese dub for Belle downloads but gets stuck at the end of downloading audio, and never finishes.

As for Succession S04E01, it also still fails in the same way.

Comment

Working...
        X