This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] V. 6.1.1.4 StreamFAB M3U8 Module

Please note that M3U8 module has issues with Belgian site RTL PLAY: https://www.rtlplay.be/notre-nature-...rre-c_12999839
    giving as messages as per screenshot: "Your Internet browser's version is too old to read this video. Please update it."

And the Analysis media gives this error message: "Sorry, video analysis failed. Reason: (6play)12999839: No video formats found_ Please report this issue on https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt/issues?q=, filling out the appropriate issue template. Confirm you are on the latest version using yt-dlp -U"

When browsing with a normal browser I don't get any problems. It is only via Stream FAB.
    Enclosed log file plus print screen.

Could you please solve this?
    Attached Files

It doesnt work for me either.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Thanks for posting, we will look into it as soon as possible.

Comment

Dear Mona, This is to inform you that this issue is still ongoing after downloading V.6.1.1.9 and previous one. Could you please insist with the developers? Many thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
          Dear Mona, This is to inform you that this issue is still ongoing after downloading V.6.1.1.9 and previous one. Could you please insist with the developers? Many thanks,
          OK. I will bring your case to the developer.

Comment

Today's latest version 6.1.2.2: Issue still NOT SOLVED!!!!!!!

Comment

Where did you get the idea that rtlplay.be is a supported site?

Comment

To Cats4U: When using M3U8 Module the concerned sites should work. This is why this module has been created. It works with other similar sites like rtve.es, auvio.be and many others. Here, there is an specific problem that should be adressed and that could solve issues with other similar sites.

Comment

That's not how it works. M3U8 and MPD modules aren't like the other modules devoted to just one streamer. They deal with many streamers using HLS or DASH both with and without DRM. You still need to obtain the drm key for each individual site that is not free and open. StreamFab uses yt-dlp's sixplay.py extractor along with a drm key to allow you permission to obtain your file from rtlplay.be. This old ytdl issue (https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/issues/20849) shows the relationship between rtlplay.be and 6play.fr and the sixplay.py extractor. Since rtlplay.be is not listed as a supported m3u8 type file by StreamFab that means they have not come up with a key. This ytdl issue (https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/issues/24967) confirms that you need the drm key. Note that the error message within both issues is exactly the same as the one shown in the first message of this thread.

Comment

Right, Many thanks for your explanation Cats4U. Assuming that you are right, why DVDFAB staff can not reply and explain that this is not possible or that an specific search has to be stablished to make it working that can take time or that they'll never adress? Mona said that this was transmitted to the developers. Is it so difficult to obtain an answer?
                    I've to point out that as long a DVDFAB don't tell me that this is not possible I'll continue asking.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
                      Right, Many thanks for your explanation Cats4U. Assuming that you are right, why DVDFAB staff can not reply and explain that this is not possible or that an specific search has to be stablished to make it working that can take time or that they'll never adress? Mona said that this was transmitted to the developers. Is it so difficult to obtain an answer?
                      I've to point out that as long a DVDFAB don't tell me that this is not possible I'll continue asking.
                      I'm sorry, but developers have their own development and support plans for different sites. The site RTL PLAY will require some research/investigation to see if it can be supported. But I am afraid that there isn't an Estimated time for it at the moment.

Comment

Many thanks Mona for the honest answer. We'll then wait until they find the time "some time", to solve it. I'll remind you again in 6 months from now,

Comment

Dear Mona, It seems to me that this is now solved. Many thanks to all!

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
                            X