StreamFab v6.1.0.8 (Win) DRM Downloader dont work on bibeltv.de

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v6.1.0.8 (Win) DRM Downloader dont work on bibeltv.de

Always failed to Download from bibeltv.de, never worked. Can you please fix this? Greetings.
    Attached Files

It's been forwarded to the QA team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      It's been forwarded to the QA team.
      Mona Same Problem with tele5.de

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post

Mona Same Problem with tele5.de
        OK.

Comment

Mona Same Problem with Crave.ca

Comment

After 1 Month, can i ask when you fix this Downloader?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
              After 1 Month, can i ask when you fix this Downloader?
              I am afraid that there isn't a timeframe on fixing this site at the moment.

Comment

I've given up hope that something that used to work will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommel69 View Post
                  I've given up hope that something that used to work will be fixed.
                  I don't want to get your hopes too high but the latest yt-dlp just listed a fix for the bibeltv extractor in their nightly release Changelog. That should mean that sometime down the road when StreamFab uses the stable version of that release it appears that you should be able to get at least some of your shows. Since the yt-dlp Changelog didn't mention anything about DRM maybe the StreamFab problem wasn't a DRM problem after all. I don't know. I haven't spent even 2 seconds looking at the bibeltv.de website. It appears that you were the one that brought up the possibility that it was a DRM issue in another message thread here on the Forum. It may not be and that would be to your advantage.
                  As far as I can see, StreamFab does not use nightly builds of yt-dlp so you'll have to wait until it is released on a stable build before you can test it out. Please don't bother Mona and the staff about it as it is out of their hands. It gets released when yt-dlp decides to release it.

* bibeltv: Fix extraction, support live streams and series (#6505) by flashdagger
                  The whole Changelog and other info can be found at https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp-nig...uilds/releases. Nightly date is 2023-06-08 and issue # was 6505.
                  ​​​​​​​

Comment

Arbeiten Sie nicht mit dem neuesten YT DL. Dieses Video ist DRM-geschützt. Es ist also richtig, was ich sage.

Comment

And dont work with the newest Version 6.1.3.1. Same problem as for 3 months!!!!

Comment

Just a follow-up on my last message... StreamFab is still using version 2023.03.04 of yt-dlp (renamed internally to YoutubeToMP3Process.exe). A newer version listed as 2023.07.06 of yt-dlp is available and could fix your bibeltv problem with the fix listed above. Unfortunately the StreamFab developers have not updated their use of Python 3.7. Python 3.7 is deprecated (meaning it is beyond it's end-of-life) and the newer yt-dlp will not work with it. So, until they upgrade, you are in the Twilight Zone, where the answer is there but you just can't get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
                          And dont work with the newest Version 6.1.3.1. Same problem as for 3 months!!!!
                          We tested a random video from bibeltv.de ​using the latest version, we could duplicate it. Sorry for the trouble. The developer will double-check.

Comment

The new version 6.1.3.2 is finally working on bibel.tv, thank you very much. Would also be nice to add bibel.tv to the list of supported sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommel69 View Post
                              The new version 6.1.3.2 is finally working on bibel.tv, thank you very much. Would also be nice to add bibel.tv to the list of supported sites.
                              They updated to yt-dlp 2023.07.06 and that was the key to fixing it, just like I said it would. Pardon me for gloating. It isn't often that I'm so sure of something for so long and it turns out I'm right. When I saw that yt-dlp fixed the extractor early last month I knew your problem would be fixed if/when StreamFab updated to the latest stable version of yt-dlp.

Comment

Working...
                              X