• Show
Clear All

Ted Lasso S03E08

Ted Lasso S03E08 is failing to download. Tried on 6.1.1.9 and 6.1.2.0
    Attached Files

Originally posted by andcbii View Post
    Ted Lasso S03E08 is failing to download. Tried on 6.1.1.9 and 6.1.2.0
    Hi andcbii,

I also tried StreamFab 6.1.1.7 (on it today to get The CW shows for tonight since StreamFab 6119/6120 are broken for The CW) and got analyzing error on Ted Lasso from Apple+ S3E08.

You might want to read thru the below thread about "capturing" at higher definition/audio(more than 480p/360p) and audio ( more than 32kb/s) that StreamFab could currently do when it was working.

Any plans to increase Apple+ above 480p/360p? Capture?
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...p-360p-capture

I screen captured Ted Lasso S3E08 at 1280x720p 6,000kb/s video/384kbs Dolby Digital stereo last night. (see attached)

Hope this is of some help.

Still no response from StreamFab if they will be doing something or working on getting Apple+ above 480p/360p & 32Kbs 2 channel stereo sound.

I also just tried capturing right now, just to make sure it still worked since last night on StreamFab 6117 (6119/6120 should work too) and it did.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/11 64 Pro, StreamFab Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime, other stuff.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 05-03-2023, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Had the failing download with last episode of Ted Lasso Ted S03E09 and last episode of Schmigadoon S02E06

Comment

Ted Lasso S03E08 is failing to download.
        We will check the download failure issue.

Comment

Friday of last week I was able to download episode 8, but again today the new episode, number 9, will not download.

Comment

Isn't Ted Lasso an Apple download? I thought Apple only got 360p, I see it now gets 720p, should I re-enable my subscription? Decisions, decisions.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              Isn't Ted Lasso an Apple download? I thought Apple only got 360p, I see it now gets 720p, should I re-enable my subscription? Decisions, decisions.
              No. It's still 360p/480p. Mike is playing the video through StreamFab and doing a screen recording with Replay Video Capture in 720p
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Ran into same download problem with S03E06....But, S03E08 wasn't a problem to download with 6.1.2.2

Comment

Dropping a log for episodes that will not load
                  1. Schmigadoon S02E06
                  2. The Reluctant Traveler With Eugene Levy S01E07
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X