This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stebono View Post
    Wish it was true, still not working. I click on the movie The Final Countdown and I get Love In Full Swing, same problem as before, no change....
    This also happened tp me, you havew to check carefully what movie pops up in the box before you download it, its not always what you choose.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Which is why it's not working. Just because it can download something, doesn't mean it's working, unless it downloads what you're asking it too.

Thank you for confirming this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebono View Post
        Wish it was true, still not working. I click on the movie The Final Countdown and I get Love In Full Swing, same problem as before, no change....
        with streamfab started, try copying the URL from your regular browser streamfab should tell you that you just copied a video URL and wants
        to download the video with streamfab, the movie The Final Countdown​ is now downloading.

Comment

Is anyone downloading above 480p?

That's the only choice I get and no subtitles available for everything I tried (at least a couple dozen or more).

I stopped downloading as soon as I realized everything was 480p and no subs.

I got plenty of older shows in higher resolutions with subtitles before, when it was working months ago, so I'm checking to see if it's something on my end causing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post

That's the only choice I get and no subtitles available for everything I tried (at least a couple dozen or more).

I stopped downloading as soon as I realized everything was 480p and no subs.

I got plenty of older shows in higher resolutions with subtitles before, when it was working months ago, so I'm checking to see if it's something on my end causing this.
            do you have an example of the movie or show that's giving 480p ??

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-27 12.14.37 PM.png
Views:	192
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	425886

Besides these two, I downloaded about 4 more, all at 1080p. And all slow as shit but there might be a reason for the slowness. At one point I got this error...

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-27 11.15.33 AM.png
Views:	159
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	425887
              Possibly Crackle can't handle all the traffic.

Comment

Mine does something weird. For example, if I click on the movie Gabriel then the Crackle Downloader windows pops up and it says it's going to download "Love Letters (Mow). It is doing this for every movie I select- and it's always the same thing it says it's going to download (Love Letters...) 6.1.2.4

Comment

Using the examples above, this is what I get:

Name:	Crackle   Jason And The Argonauts   Only 480p.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	425901

Name:	Crackle   Seems Like Old Times   Only 480p - Copy.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	425902

Comment

Name:	Crackle   Jason And The Argonauts   Only 480p.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	425901

Name:	Crackle   Seems Like Old Times   Only 480p - Copy.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	425902

did you try clearing your cookies & site data for crackle ??
                    restart streamfab and see if it picks up 1080p.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you have an example of the movie or show that's giving 480p ??
                      It happens with every show. I posted two examples above.

"The Powers That Be" is on Crackle and on Popcornflix. I first got it on PF and had the option of 1080p and below. When I saw Crackle was working again, I wanted to see if it had anymore episodes than PF had. That's when I saw it was only 480p. Then I kept trying other shows, old and newer and they all did the same thing for me.

The thing I don't like about PF is that I have to select each episode individually (which takes a lot of time) and when they download, they don't have titles or episode numbers. Maybe there is a way to do what I want if I sign up for an account but I would rather not.

Anyway, it looks like the 480p issue is on my end since no one else is reporting it.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

did you try clearing your cookies & site data for crackle ??
                        restart streamfab and see if it picks up 1080p.
                        Not yet. I never had to do that in the past. Usually, if SF got stuck a restart would clear things up and would run normally.

I will give it a try and see what happens.

Comment

I had the same thing happen with Love Letters. It was when I was attempting to download Seems Like Old Times. I caught it before I actually downloaded it. I deleted it from the Downloading page and set it up again with Seems Like Old Times. This time it took.
                          I'm almost positive that I got that 503 Error right before I set up Seems Like Old Times the first time. So, maybe there is some kind of relationship there. I have no doubt in my mind that the error was a Crackle error and not a StreamFab error.
                          I noticed that you don't have a Crackle account and that you aren't signed in. I'm wondering if they only give 1080p to subscribers. The rest get 480p. Unfortunately I don't have time right now to test that theory.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Crackle   Jason And The Argonauts   Only 480p.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	425901

Click image for larger version  Name:	Crackle   Seems Like Old Times   Only 480p - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	425902

Weird- I get this- I have it set to default to 720p max. Under Settings, VIP Services- do you maybe have it set for 480p or something? The previous post where it wanted to download the wrong video only seems to be happening on certain videos- as the 2 that you're having issues with appear fine in the Crackle Downloader window.

Name:	image.png
Views:	175
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	425912

Comment

I uninstalled then downloaded the newest version again. Cleared cookies and then Installed. I got 1080p in the drop down box to appear.

I should have tried that to begin with.

Then about 6-7 hours later I went back and was only getting 480p no matter what I selected. I even tried a few from the Crackle Originals section because I figure they would be some of the most recent shows available.

I closed SF and restarted and the 1080p option was available again.

Now, I still don't get an option for subtitles. I checked and I have downloaded from Crackle in the past and there are subtitles.

I don't think it's fixed on my end but I will check this on another computer I have SF on and see what happens.

Comment

Now, I still don't get an option for subtitles. I checked and I have downloaded from Crackle in the past and there are subtitles.

I don't think it's fixed on my end but I will check this on another computer I have SF on and see what happens.
                                I was able to download Lost Horizon at 1080, but there were no subtitles, even though I can display the subtitles (CC) while logged into the site and displaying the subtitles.

That said, the bigger issue of hanging when attempting to download a show has been resolved.

Now, all we need is for the subtitles portion to work. Hopefully, that won't take a long time to be resolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X