6123 still doesn't auto-select best audio/Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6123 still doesn't auto-select best audio/Hulu

On Hulu, if I download a show that is stereo audio only, then go to download a show that has multichannel, it still does not auto-select multichannel, even though I have multichannel selected as default in the setting screen.

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
    On Hulu, if I download a show that is stereo audio only, then go to download a show that has multichannel, it still does not auto-select multichannel, even though I have multichannel selected as default in the setting screen.
    The QA team asked for examples/steps and the StreamFab log files to check it easier.
    Please provide a link to the show that has stereo audio only and then the one that has multichannel. Thanks.

Comment

It's very easy to reproduce. Scan something old and then scan something new.

Something Old: Revenge of The Nerds (Movie)
      Something New: The Secrets of Hillsong (TV Show)

Revenge of the Nerds only has Stereo AAC and Secrets of Hillsong has Stereo AAC and Multichannel but Stereo AAC will be selected by default
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Thanks jpp72, yes, it is that easy.

Here is what I got:
        https://www.hulu.com/series/regular-...0-fb2eddde27bf (Regular Show)
        https://www.hulu.com/series/nypd-blu...0-936f3e60556b (NYPD Blue)

Interesting enough, if I get a stereo show from Hulu, then go to AP and get a 5.1 show, it does get the 5.1 show correctly, then I go back to Hulu and try a 5.1 show, and it works correctly there too.

It annoys me if I am grabbing it in a hurry and forget to check the audio toggle.
        Last edited by MrGrackle; 05-30-2023, 10:38 PM.

Comment

OK, thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
          X