Peacock download: Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock download: Failed

After updating to the latest version, I keep getting download failed usually at 3% or today at higher percentage. Can anyone of you smart fellas and girls help me out with my problem? :-)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fosman; 05-28-2023, 11:56 AM.

Sorry, btw. I have v6.1.2.4 not as stated in my 1st post.

Comment

try doing a clean uninstall of streamfab restart your computer and reinstall the latest version
      of streamfab and then retry peacock again and see if the downloads still fail.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        try doing a clean uninstall of streamfab restart your computer and reinstall the latest version
        of streamfab and then retry peacock again and see if the downloads still fail.
        Hi,

Thx for the reply. I uninstalled Streamfab, but the problem persists at the 3% when it is downloading Audio (tried diff. replays/athletics). It's especially there it fails. I've seen the same problem before in earlier version.

Comment

Originally posted by fosman View Post

Hi,

Thx for the reply. I uninstalled Streamfab, but the problem persists at the 3% when it is downloading Audio (tried diff. replays/athletics). It's especially there it fails. I've seen the same problem before in earlier version.
          Uninstalling is not the same a clean install. You need to uninstall, then delete all the StreamFab files in your Documents directory at the very least before reinstalling.

For this particular problem with CW, I'd recommend closing DVDFab, deleting the files in "C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\Temp\cache\Ca che\Cache_Data", restarting the program, signing back in, and seeing if that fixes the problem - an uninstall and reinstall should, hopefully, not be necessary.
          Last edited by Dog; 05-30-2023, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Did the things you've suggested, but the problem still persists. Download stops at 3% - Downloading Audio, then fails. Does anyone know where I can download the earlier version (6.1.2.3 worked fine for me)? It isn't on Download page, or the v6.1.2.3 download-link on this forum downloads the latest one.​
            Attached Files
            Last edited by fosman; 05-31-2023, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fosman View Post
              Hi,

Did the things you've suggested, but the problem still persists. Download stops at 3% - Downloading Audio, then fails. Does anyone know where I can download the earlier version (6.1.2.3 worked fine for me)? It isn't on Download page, or the v6.1.2.3 download-link on this forum downloads the latest one.​
              Here is a link to the previous v6123: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_612...b_x64_6123.exe

I have meanwhile passed the log file and related info to the QA team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Here is a link to the previous v6123: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_612...b_x64_6123.exe

I have meanwhile passed the log file and related info to the QA team.

Hi Mona,

Thx for your reply. It's also failing in 6.1.23 too now. Peacock may have changed something, because I've downloaded 2023 Diamond League (Doha) 8th of May without any problem.

Comment

Working...
                X