6.1.2.4 DRM MPD module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.2.4 DRM MPD module

New: Added support to select audio tracks at the download customization window in the DRM MPD Downloader module.

I was really happy when i read this, but testing on a couple sites, i can not really see any difference. On the first site, it only gave me the option to choose resolution on the video, and on the second site it was video-resolution and audio language (as before, but no bitrate options).
    I tried the update as well as uninstall-offline installer..
    Is there something wrong on my side? Anybody else tested?

You know, I totally forgot about this new feature in 6.1.2.4. I only visit a MPD site (BritBox, direct, not through Amazon) once a week at this time for a single show. When I thought about it, I couldn't remember seeing anything different about the "download customization window" the last time so I went back and tried two shows, one my normal one and the other at random. I can confirm. I am not seeing anything different with the ability to select audio tracks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-29 1.31.19 AM.png
Views:	498
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	425941

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-29 1.29.34 AM.png
Views:	437
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	425942

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-29 1.27.45 AM.png
Views:	441
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	425943

Mona, could you please have the developer look into this? [ATTACH]n425944[/ATTACH]

Comment

I have checked with the developer, who said that the feature is mainly for those sites that don't offer you the options for language before. And for those that can already display the language options, there will be no change.

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
        On the first site, it only gave me the option to choose resolution on the video
        About this one, please specify the site and offer the log file to us, and we will check. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          I have checked with the developer, who said that the feature is mainly for those sites that don't offer you the options for language before. And for those that can already display the language options, there will be no change.
          I guess I've been spoiled by the way that Amazon works now. From the description of the new feature I imagined something like this...

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-29 11.40.53 PM.png
Views:	380
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	425969

Comment

Log file
            Attached Files

Comment

And here's a screenshot of what it looks like..
              After some random tests, it did look like some Click image for larger version

Name:	Uten navn.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	426117 videos on play.tv2.no did have the option-box for english language..

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
                Log file
                The developers will check the log file.

Comment

Cool, but its not the most critical issue, as the audio is downloaded anyway, just the language would be listed without the option to choose AAC or AC3, and bitrate, even tho options exists..

Comment

Working...
                  X