Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max

I was wondering if Max is going to be a new product we have to purchase or if will just be fixed?

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
    I was wondering if Max is going to be a new product we have to purchase or if will just be fixed?
    No, not need to order it again if you have the HBO downloader.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I just tried to download Titans S04E12 and it used DRM MPD Downloaded. It said that is 1 of 3 tries. (Also it did not download the episode.) Now it wants me to buy it.

I thought HBO was included.

Comment

MAX is a new provider , only available in USA for now.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I purchased StreamFab All-in-One (Lifetime) in December of 2020. I am having the same problem as Network Guy. The current ad lists Max as one of the streaming sources.

Is this a licensing as opposed to software issue? If so, what should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
            I just tried to download Titans S04E12 and it used DRM MPD Downloaded. It said that is 1 of 3 tries. (Also it did not download the episode.) Now it wants me to buy it.

I thought HBO was included.
            It is included (if you bought a package that includes the module) - HBO Max recently changed not only their name, but also their web URL (currently only for the US, as pointed out by Chameleon), which means DVDFab doesn't recognize the new site as being HBO Max. This leads to DVDFab wanting to use the DRM MPD module rather than the HBO Max module - and the discreet DRM MPD module wasn't included when many of us bought the 'All-In-One' package. Per Wilson's post above, you won't need to buy a new module, which implies the problem will be fixed in a future update.
            Last edited by Dog; 05-30-2023, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog View Post

It is included (if you bought a package that includes the module) - HBO Max recently changed not only their name, but also their web URL (currently only for the US, as pointed out by Chameleon), which means DVDFab doesn't recognize the new site as being HBO Max. This leads to DVDFab wanting to use the DRM MPD module rather than the HBO Max module - and the discreet DRM MPD module wasn't included when many of us bought the 'All-In-One' package. Per Wilson's post above, you won't need to buy a new module, which implies the problem will be fixed in a future update.
              Dog,

It will be interesting to see if StreamFab tries to support both Max & HBO Max from one module or ends up creating a separate module for each.

Max has a different structure and is ordered differently on it's new website compared to the old HBO Max website as well as having different coding needs.

I would *think* a separate module for Max would be easier to programmatically support and also more logical due to the different rollouts around the world.

But, Wilson Wang has said that you wouldn't have to buy a new module, so if they do end up making separate modules, you should get that for free.

I'm currently using Max/Cinemax as a bundled channel in Amazon for downloads, which also gives you the stand-a-lone Max website.

Estimates on how long to work this out?

Mike
              US - CST, No Vpn

Comment

Working...
              X