PlutoTV 6.1.2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlutoTV 6.1.2.4

When I select movies to download they sit on the Downloading page forever. I have to go back to the Home page and then find the particular movie(s) and hit Watch Now. Then it'll start downloading.

Originally posted by funreviews View Post
    When I select movies to download they sit on the Downloading page forever. I have to go back to the Home page and then find the particular movie(s) and hit Watch Now. Then it'll start downloading.
    It's been like that for a while with me, I haven't been able to get anything to download from there until now with you having to do what you noted to get it to start downloading, tried it and it worked. It's just not V6.1.2.4 either, I'm still on V6.1.1.7 and it's the same junk with Pluto. Didn't report it because I don't use that service often and only wanted one movie from them, found that they have the same movies you can find on other streaming services.

Comment

Originally posted by funreviews View Post
      Please kindly wait for the upcoming version and then try again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X