Disney Plus Download Issue - Kim Possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Plus Download Issue - Kim Possible

Hi, I downloaded the recent update that came out today to download some shows in 1080p and with Kim Possible Season 2 not all episodes are downloading only some.

Log File, I had to compress it to upload it
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes 6.1.5.2 update DOES NOT WORK! Nothing from Disney will download. Nice Fix!

Comment

Originally posted by kzajac View Post
        Yes 6.1.5.2 update DOES NOT WORK! Nothing from Disney will download. Nice Fix!
        If you upgraded and the installer opened StreamFab, close it, Reopen it, launch the Disney+ module and then try to download your saved queue.

Seems the 1st launch is the issue cause same thing happened on 2 different machines but the closing and reopening fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

If you upgraded and the installer opened StreamFab, close it, Reopen it, launch the Disney+ module and then try to download your saved queue.

Seems the 1st launch is the issue cause same thing happened on 2 different machines but the closing and reopening fixed it
          Thanks I was able to download all episodes but I had to restart a few times not just once.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianissa View Post

Thanks I was able to download all episodes but I had to restart a few times not just once.
            Same here. Had to restart several times because of failures, stalling, and outright crashes

Comment

Originally posted by Brianissa View Post
              Hi, I downloaded the recent update that came out today to download some shows in 1080p and with Kim Possible Season 2 not all episodes are downloading only some.
              The QA team tested the download of Kim Possible Season 2, they don't need to restart the software to complete the download though.

Comment

Was successful on every single thing I have tried thus far. Yesterday I got stuck on one specific download, even killing the tab and restarting did not fix it. Restarting the program did though. Not a bad ratio if I must say. In the past when we were stuck at 720p the failure rate was higher.

Comment

Working...
                X