Pluto Tv sound out of synch issue - 6.1.2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluto Tv sound out of synch issue - 6.1.2.5

I have been trying to grab Beyond the Blackboard from Pluto TV for a couple of weeks now. I think I was originally on 6.1.2.3, but have updated to .4 and .5 with now change.

The sound is not in synch with the video, starts out okay, but gets progressively worse as the movie goes on.

Hope this can be resolved soon.

Kristine

Pluto has been doing that for a couple of versions, for me anyway. One of the last versions had a fix for Pluto listed in the release notes but I still have the same issue.

I download seasons 1 + 2 of Judge Judy and about 150 or more episodes were unwatchable because they were out of sync. Every series I try on Pluto is the same. Sometimes trying to download the problem videos will work or it might take 3 or four tries if I get lucky.

I'm not sure why they listed Pluto as being fixed when it obviously isn't working like it used to.

Comment

For sure this has been a problem for a few versions now and I know the developers are aware of the issue. Hopefully, they'll figure it out soon. I think the problem has something to do with the way the segments get put together once they're all downloaded. I'm thinking it has something to do with the way the commercial breaks are skipped. It's as if the audio gets more and more out of sync after each commercial break is eliminated...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post
        Pluto has been doing that for a couple of versions, for me anyway. One of the last versions had a fix for Pluto listed in the release notes but I still have the same issue.

I download seasons 1 + 2 of Judge Judy and about 150 or more episodes were unwatchable because they were out of sync. Every series I try on Pluto is the same. Sometimes trying to download the problem videos will work or it might take 3 or four tries if I get lucky.

I'm not sure why they listed Pluto as being fixed when it obviously isn't working like it used to.
        try turning off the subtitles selection and see if the audio is still out of sync.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try turning off the subtitles selection and see if the audio is still out of sync.
          Nope, tried that just now and it didn't fix anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post

Nope, tried that just now and it didn't fix anything...
            In your settings under VIP SERVICES, switch from MKVToolNix to FFMPEG in Video Format - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...o-sync-problem

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

In your settings under VIP SERVICES, switch from MKVToolNix to FFMPEG in Video Format - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...o-sync-problem
              Been there, done that. I've had an open ticket about this issue for some time now so I don't think there's a simple workaround right now...

Comment

At this point, i would just try changing the framerate. If it's 30 fps, make it 29.97 or 24 fps make it 23.976.

Not saying it will fix it i am just saying i would try this to see if it improves at all...

If you don't know how to do that, you could also just try to remove the duplicate frames if the fps is 30 or 24.

With ffmpeg, the following command will remove the duped frames and keep the audio in sync but that is on a file that is already in sync... dunno what it will do on that...

Code:
                ffmpeg -i "Your source File.mp4" -vf mpdecimate -fps_mode vfr -acodec copy "Your output File.mp4"

Comment

Working...
                X