From Season 1 download with ads from Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Season 1 download with ads from Amazon

I downloaded the show From on Amazon and when it completes every episode has ads in the beginning. I never see this with other shows

Originally posted by bdg View Post
    I downloaded the show From on Amazon and when it completes every episode has ads in the beginning. I never see this with other shows
    are you on an ad free plan ??

Comment

I have a prime membership and everything else I download ads are removed. To be clear its only in the beginning before the show starts, not during the show or movie. For example I just downloaded violent night and the ads before it starts playing are removed. But not with From

Comment

Do you mean that the ADs about MGS+ when playing the video at beginning?

It seems that it's the part of the video stream file, it can not be removed.

Wilson

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230605-143753.png
Views:	175
Size:	816.4 KB
ID:	426186
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes that's what I was talking about and makes sense why I was only getting that with MGM videos on prime

Comment

Use MKVTolnix and choose to Split the file, select 'after duration' and enter the time stamp. Do not forget to select Max Number of file to be created is 2, otherwise you will get thousands of files.

Comment

Working...
            X