Peacock Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Issues

I am have issues with downloading from peacock it will usually maybe download 1 or 2 movies then fail the rest and when i go back on the page i am signed out has there been any fix on this issue yet?

I've gotten into the habit of just hitting download now with Peacock, and doing 1 movie at a time. Sucks for shows, though...

Comment

I am having the same issues. Trying to download a season or more than 1 thing at a time.and come back and it fails on all but 1 download. It also shows me logged out. This is a real pain, when trying to download a full season. I has been happening on the last couple of versions.

Comment

This is a very longstanding issue.

If you want to download a bunch of things, queue everything except the last thing you need to download.

Once you have all the items in your queue, analyze the last thing you want to download and click Download Now.

Stay in the Peacock home tab. Do not go to the downloading queue. Just keep it on the Peacock tab and got do something else outside of StreamFab.

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

in 6.1.2.7 x64 version
          when try download videos form starz's site in DRM MPD
          doesn't work
          starz's site said:
          browser is old, update to last version firefox chrome or edge​

fox example in 6.1.2.4 work fine

Comment

I had the same issue but I was using a VPN. Once I stopped using it, I was able to download my 100 per day without having to log in all the time.

I don't know why that works for me, but it might be something to try if you are using a VPN. It's great that it works, but I would rather it went back to working when the VPN is on.

Comment

The latest version of StreamFab (6.1.2.7) seems to have resolved the problem with Peacock of having to log back in again after one show has downloaded, or a new day has come, or whatever. Now it stays logged in unless I happen to close out StreamFab and start in again. I think that it is still staying logged in once I have a show in the queue.

Note that I do not use VPN.
              Last edited by TomdeOldMan; 06-17-2023, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
                The latest version of StreamFab (6.1.2.7) seems to have resolved the problem with Peacock of having to log back in again after one show has downloaded, or a new day has come, or whatever. Now it stays logged in unless I happen to close out StreamFab and start in again. I think that it is still staying logged in once I have a show in the queue.
                Are you absolutely sure that it is fixed? I had no intention of updating to 6.1.2.7 because there is nothing new in it that I really need right now. I feel very stable with 6.1.2.4 at the moment. If 6.1.2.7 does auto-login to Peacock finally again, I'd probably do it. Another thing that could get me to update is if they got rid of that F...in' MusicFab advertisement smack dab in the middle of StreamFab. Please tell me that that's gone, too.

Comment

Peacock is still broken, you still have to log in every time you use it, at least for me. The ads are still there. But you can close them, they have an X.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                    Peacock is still broken, you still have to log in every time you use it, at least for me. The ads are still there. But you can close them, they have an X.
                    Thanks for the info. I'll stick with 6.1.2.4.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Are you absolutely sure that it is fixed? I had no intention of updating to 6.1.2.7 because there is nothing new in it that I really need right now. I feel very stable with 6.1.2.4 at the moment. If 6.1.2.7 does auto-login to Peacock finally again, I'd probably do it. Another thing that could get me to update is if they got rid of that F...in' MusicFab advertisement smack dab in the middle of StreamFab. Please tell me that that's gone, too.
                      The one thing that I have noticed is that Peacock has to be logged into if I close and reopen StreamFab, while at least three others (Disney+, Hulu, and Roku) do not.

Comment

The one thing that I have noticed is that Peacock has to be logged into if I close and reopen StreamFab, while at least three others (Disney+, Hulu, and Roku) do not.
                        Well, that's what I was talking about. I have no need to keep StreamFab running all the time. When I'm done downloading something, I shut SF down. Unless you are using the scheduled download (which I never got to work right when they first added it in and so I gave up on ever using it), I can't think of any reason you wouldn't shut down when done.

Comment

I just did a little research and it is exactly one year and one day (6-16-22) since Justin was the first one to report that you can not load up Peacock without entering your username/password. This goes back to StreamFab version 5.0.3.7. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...bug#post411133 In that same thread you'll see that I ask Mona (7-13-22) to have the developers look into the problem. Her reply was
                          I am afraid that there isn't a solution or workaround for this "sign in" problem at the moment.
                          I waited exactly 6 months (1-13-23) and asked her to check with the developers again. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...gin#post420759 Her reply on (1-15-23) was
                          OKay. I will bring this "repeat Peacock login" problem to the developer again.
                          Since then, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Well, that's what I was talking about. I have no need to keep StreamFab running all the time. When I'm done downloading something, I shut SF down. Unless you are using the scheduled download (which I never got to work right when they first added it in and so I gave up on ever using it), I can't think of any reason you wouldn't shut down when done.
                            Unless StreamFab is willing to trigger an automatic login, there is still the problem of who is watching. They've managed to overcome the problem once I'm logged in, but that may be a situation wherein the developers are using some kind of "stay awake" signal to keep things going. Once you shut down StreamFab (and I will do that when I'm done with my downloads), any stay awake signal stops because StreamFab is no long active on your PC. The real problem is that Peacock is now requiring to select who is watching, unless someone has figured out how to disable that on their site.

Comment

Unless StreamFab is willing to trigger an automatic login, there is still the problem of who is watching. They've managed to overcome the problem once I'm logged in, but that may be a situation wherein the developers are using some kind of "stay awake" signal to keep things going. Once you shut down StreamFab (and I will do that when I'm done with my downloads), any stay awake signal stops because StreamFab is no long active on your PC. The real problem is that Peacock is now requiring to select who is watching, unless someone has figured out how to disable that on their site.
                              I'm sorry to say that you've totally lost me on this "who is watching" concept. All other streamers besides Peacock seem to have the ability to remember your email address/password when you click on their VIP buttons. The exceptions to that appears to be either if you delete your SF Temp directory or possibly when you just do a SF update. I always do a complete uninstall including deletion of StreamFab's Log and Temp directories followed by a clean install so it is personally confusing to me what is the actual cause of me having to log in to the other streamers after a SF update. But once I have entered that email address/password into the other streamers, I'm good to go until the next update. Why not Peacock? Some login information must be saved to either the Temp folder, SF's ProgramFiles directory, or the User's SF AppData. It's definitely not a Cookie for Peacock because the login is automatic with a regular browser. So if that info was in the form of a Cookie it would be passed to StreamFab. Wherever the information is stored, for some strange reason either Peacock is the only one that isn't or the Peacock info is deleted after a certain amount of time. I'm referring to the fact that if you sign into Peacock and then logout, if you sign back in in a certain amount of time (amount unknown by me) you don't get asked for your email address/password. Either Peacock has a timer that tracks when you logged out and let's you back in if it is short enough or StreamFab deletes the login information from it's unknown location after a certain amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X