Vimeo VOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vimeo VOD

Just curious, has anyone had any luck downloading a Vimeo VOD video since about 6.1.3.2? There have been some improvements supposedly in the yt-dlp Vimeo extractor in it's latest stable version but I don't know if that would translate into StreamFab being able to handle those types of Vimeo files now. Never could before. Although it is a tiny amount, I don't feel like spending the $5 rental fee for a movie I'm slightly interested in if there is no chance I can download it.

I posted a workaround here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...409#post431409
    But it's not easy, unless you are proficient with web debugging.

Comment

Sometimes streamfab only grabs the trailer instead of the full film when logged in. I have no clue how to stop this and make it work properly

Comment

That was so long ago I don't even remember what movie I was trying to get. I never got it whatever it was. It's funny looking at my post from 7/28 when I was wondering if StreamFab would incorporate a new yt-dlp (as YoutubeToMP3Process) with the Vimeo fixes in it. If you saw my recent post called "YoutubeToMP3Process" you'd see that I stated that the developer is still using the yt-dlp 7/06 version. So, that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Working...
        X