6134 Mac Amazon issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6134 Mac Amazon issue

6134 (Mac) not happy analysing Amazon content; download fails. Rolled back to 6132 and downloading Amazon content a-okay. Still unable to interpret audio tracks so lists audio language as unknown and switches on subtitles = annoying!

Do you mean that with v6134 (Mac) , there is an analysis issue with Amazon Downloader, and with v6132 it analyzes and download well, but has a problem displaying audio language on the download popup?

Did you try clean the caches when using v6134 (Mac)?
    Please name the title you try and provide some related screenshots and log file to us to better check, thanks.

Comment

I've rolled back to 6132 (mac) as 6134 and 6136 not happy bunnies. No further info for you at his time, sorry, but I can't be the only Mac user with issues...

Comment

You are not alone. I have version 6.1.3.6, and it refuses to download anything from Amazon. The Mac version has not had an update since 8/11 yet the Windows version has had three.

Comment

The Mac version is releasing this week, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Mona: Waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Streaky View Post
              Mona: Waiting...
              Here is a version you can have a try first: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/Stream..._notarized.dmg

Comment

Thank you - I shall try that now and report back. At the moment StreamFab is still not marking the audio language correctly for Amazon, Netflix and Channel 4 and is not actually downloading from any of those either (stuck on analysing audio).

Comment

@Mona: That is working, and working well on all three streams. Still got audio language issues but otherwise: . Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X