X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Prime Video

I can't download with the last version 6.1.4.1
    Attached Files

I also can't download episodes from any show that I try (amazon.de). Error analyzing. When checking outside of Streamfab in any other browser, I can watch those episodes.
    Amazon Prime video is completely broken.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchWatcher View Post
      I can't download with the last version 6.1.4.1
      Enjoy The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power and other Amazon Originals, popular movies, and hit TV shows — all available with your Prime membership.

We will check.

Comment

Originally posted by morningshow View Post
        I also can't download episodes from any show that I try (amazon.de). Error analyzing. When checking outside of Streamfab in any other browser, I can watch those episodes.
        I've had this the first time, but after clearing the cache and re-logging in to the site, download works as expected.

Comment

I don't think they are the same issue, you may need to start your own thread.
          Also, we need more info to check yours. On which step did it fail?
          Did you set the correct region?
          Please provide streamfab.log file too.
          Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I don't think they are the same issue, you may need to start your own thread.
            Also, we need more info to check yours. On which step did it fail?
            Did you set the correct region?
            Please provide streamfab.log file too.
            Thanks.
            See my last message. Cleared the SF cache, did a new login to amazon*de and everything worked again.

Comment

In fact i don't see the dialog box, it scan the show and return to the main page of prime video for this show and one movie i tryed.
              For another show i can add it to the download manager but failed to download.

Comment

See my last message. Cleared the SF cache, did a new login to amazon*de and everything worked again.
                Didn't see that post when I posted
                Thanks for the update, glad it worked.

Comment

How to clear SF cache? I need to rollback to 6.1.3.9 then only my download working well again.

Comment

Originally posted by jyu_bonk View Post

How to clear SF cache? I need to rollback to 6.1.3.9 then only my download working well again.
                    The default path for the temp files is %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp. You may also check the Settings panel if you have changed the path before.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My issue is resolve after cleaning cache, thanks for the help

Comment

In fact not, i was able to download season 3 but i can't see the other seasons in dialogue box and i retryed to download the season 3 and dialogue box doesn't appear.
                        After that i need to kill QCef.exe manualy, everthing bug...
                        Last edited by FrenchWatcher; 09-13-2023, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I thinks there is something similar with this thread https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...r-finish/page2

Comment

Seem to be ok now with 6.1.4.2, just a little bug in files name, underscore is now replace with this two symbole ��
                            Exemple, before "Batman_ The Brave and the Bold" and after "Batman�� The Brave and the Bold"

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchWatcher View Post
                              In fact i don't see the dialog box, it scan the show and return to the main page of prime video for this show and one movie i tryed.
                              For another show i can add it to the download manager but failed to download.
                              Hi,we cannot duplicate the issue with the latest 6143, please be sure to set the correct region for Amazon and then try again.
                              If still have a problem, please repeat the process and video-record it and send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X