This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu - change account name

I had to change email address for Hulu over the weekend. SreamFab wants to use the old email address. How can I log in again with new credentials? I logged into Hulu in both Edge and Google, and was successful.

Originally posted by Hey_its_me View Post
    I had to change email address for Hulu over the weekend. SreamFab wants to use the old email address. How can I log in again with new credentials? I logged into Hulu in both Edge and Google, and was successful.
    try clearing your cookies & site data for Hulu on streamfab - restart streamfab and retry signing in again on Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clearing your cookies & site data for Hulu on streamfab - restart streamfab and retry signing in again on Hulu.
      I've looked and can't see how/where to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hey_its_me View Post

I've looked and can't see how/where to do this.
        go to the home page in streamfab - Scroll Down to RECENT HISTORY - on the right, click
        on the trashcan (Clear History) to clear both it says your browsing history and cookies & other site data.
        restart streamfab and you should be logged out of HULU​
        Last edited by D300; 10-01-2023, 01:55 PM.

Comment

This is not working, unfortunately. Hulu still tries to log me in with the old email address and asks for password, but that account no longer exists. There is no option to log off and there is no way to get to the Hulu sign in page.

Comment

RESOLVED: I was able to get logged in, even though it was a disabled account, then log off. Then I was able to sign in with new account. What an ordeal, but it is fixed. Thanks for the help, even though it was not able to get me logged out of Hulu.

Comment

Working...
            X