StreamFab 6.1.4.6 not Working with Hulu due to Location Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu StreamFab 6.1.4.6 not Working with Hulu due to Location Services

It appears that StreamFab does not provide Hulu with the proper location information any longer. I cannot access my Hulu Live TV account through StreamFab, but I can access Hulu though my Edge web browser on the same computer. Is someone looking into this?

I posted the same thing in a different thread. It actually started right before I downloaded the new update but after it dropped, so it wasn't that.

Comment

Yes, this started for me on Thursday. I cannot access Hulu via StreamFab due to location not being made available to Hulu. I can access Hulu via Chrome and our TV. I checked my account on Hulu's website to make sure my location is still turned on, and it is. Thanks, theairedale, for adding it was not the latest update. You saved me the time of unistalling StreamFab and installing an earlier version!

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Has anyone solved this problem?

Comment

The developers are working on this problem, please kindly wait for the coming version, thanks.

Comment

Thank Mona!

Comment

Hi all,

Please try the test version and tell me the result. Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!! I had to uninstall the current version before I could install the beta. I got the "Share your location with Hulu" again, but clicked OK and then I was able to access Hulu and am currently downloading 2 videos that I first sent to the queue. So it looks to be working properly for me now.

Comment

Wilson.Wang, the test program appears to have resolved my issue. After installing the test version and executing, I was presented with the "Share Your Location" message. When I clicked OK, it went right into Hulu. I am downloading a TV Series now. Do you still need log files?

Comment

Originally posted by rknabe View Post
                    Wilson.Wang, the test program appears to have resolved my issue. After installing the test version and executing, I was presented with the "Share Your Location" message. When I clicked OK, it went right into Hulu. I am downloading a TV Series now. Do you still need log files?
                    Thanks for your feedback.

Not need the log file, it's normal process for share the location in Hulu.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X