No announcement yet.

Peacock: Endless Analyzing Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1 4.8 was just released but I'm still getting endless analysing after selecting a title? It should be fixed according to the notes.

Anyone still having the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by acasco View Post
      6.1 4.8 was just released but I'm still getting endless analysing after selecting a title? It should be fixed according to the notes.

Anyone still having the issue?
      Hi,

https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...ownload/CEF.7z

Please download the file, unzip it to %userprofile%/AppData/Local/ and relplace the CEF folder, then restart StreamFab and try again.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Please download the file, unzip it to %userprofile%/AppData/Local/ and relplace the CEF folder, then restart StreamFab and try again.

Wilson

Should we all do this Wilson or just those with the issue? I assume you are updating widevine or something in this location.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post

Should we all do this Wilson or just those with the issue? I assume you are updating widevine or something in this location.
          Yes, everyone should do it. I haven't even installed the new 6.1.4.8 update yet but the addition of the new "CEF" file fixed the Peacock problem. I was SO close to fixing it earlier this week. I got the new Widevinecdm from the latest Chrome and added it to StreamFab/cdm rather than the Users location. So close. Having the latest widevine update is good for all.

I'll be writing to the SkyShowtime problem users, this should fix their problem as well.

Comment

Hi,

Wilson
            This absolutely needs to be distributed to ALL StreamFab users. Everyone needs access to the latest Widevine, if not this very moment, they will in the near future.

Comment

Yup thank you Wilson. Fixed the Peacock Analyzing problem and the drm mpd issue I was having yesterday is also fixed. Thanks!

Comment

Fixed for me also. I have a few accounts on my computer and it took three tries before I updated the correct one. Just wondering if that will have an adverse effect on something else. Either way it should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

This absolutely needs to be distributed to ALL StreamFab users. Everyone needs access to the latest Widevine, if not this very moment, they will in the near future.
                  No, normally, the files should be there for every user, but not sure why this happen that the files are deleted for some reasons.

But I will ask the dev to add the file check and copy them automatically in next version.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson.Wang ,
                    C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\CEF\User Data\WidevineCdm is missing again. Somehow it got deleted overnight and now we have Endless Analyzing again with Peacock (and probably all the other modules that were affected). I'm going to reinstall CEF.7z and see what happens. Could it be a permission problem? The CEF folder (and its children) are listed as Read Only. Perhaps remove the Read Only attribute, extract the CEF.7z, turn the Read Only back on? That's what I'm going to try. I'll let you know the outcome.

Comment

So far so good but time will tell. The new files from CEF.7z are protected by Read Only. Hopefully they won't be deleted again.
                      If you absolutely know what you are doing you can give it a try rather than than reloading CEF.7z all the time. I'm not giving a guarantee that this will fix this totally. It's a temporary fix that may or may not fix the disappearing files problem. Hopefully it will work. The ultimate solution will come from the Developer. Be patient, the weekend is upon us.
                      If you don't know what you are doing. DON'T try to fix it with this Read Only method. You could screw up thing worse than they are. Wait for the permanent Developer fix. You've been warned.

Comment

I am not sure if the update to 6148 did it, but I just tested Peacock just to make sure things did not actually break.
                        On my scope of things everything else worked beforehand, but what came down almost instantly now is the actual download itself instead of the green line crawling for a long time.

Comment

So, I noticed the CEF provided by Wilson is version 4.10.2557.0.
                          I did not behind the scenes stuff, that apparently was the version I already had.
                          Is it possible my browser (Firefox) downloaded that automatically?

Or the yt downloader I use (Open Video Downloader) ?

I vote for the latter as every time I open that program it checks and updates stuff automatically, as far as CEF, it's possible.
                          Last edited by MrGrackle; 11-03-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Wilson
                            alright, got past analyzing now! Trying to download things.

Comment

Wilson.Wang,
                              It happened again. The contents of the C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\CEF\User Data\WidevineCdm folder have disappeared and I get the endless Analysis with Peacock again. There are actually two WidevineCdm folders - 1) WidevineCdm under User Data with all the content missing and 2) WidevineCdm- (note: hyphen or minus sign at the end) under User Data with all the content there. I really don't remember what was there before extracting the files from CEF.7z.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-04 2.14.03 AM.png
Views:	506
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	432505

Either I'm the only one experiencing this or we are going to get a lot of reports of Peacock not working again starting in the morning. Since the Read Only idea didn't work (and now that I think more about it, it shouldn't have), here's what I'm going to do... I'm going to copy the whole of the CEF folder to a different location and then delete it from the Local folder. Then I will extract CEF.7z into the Local folder. I'll let you know what happens.

Comment

Ok, I just deleted the CEF folder and its files like I said I would and extracted CEF.7z into Local. I also remove the 4.10.2557.0 folder that I added the other day to C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab\cdm\widevinecdm thinking that that might fix the Peacock problem. I had the right idea but in the wrong place. Don't need it so it had to go.
                                Peacock is working again but for how long?

Comment

Working...
                                X