The CW app not working for Party of Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CW The CW app not working for Party of Five

I am using the CW app and trying to download The Party of Five - Season 5. I have tried the first 3 episodes and I just get a mkv file that does not include the video stream.

I tried it and had similar results.

I already have the complete series but I only need higher quality files for seasons 5-6.

Out of 21 files downloaded so far, 8 have come back as roughly 2.5GB video files and the rest are 0GB. They all go throught the complete download process.

However, the 2.5GB files don't play and the video looks like this all the way through:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW  Party Of Five   2023-11-05.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	432550

Comment

It's not working for me either. The problem I'm having is that it's not even attempting to start. When I click on the browser tab within streamfab, it plays a couple of video ads, then proceeds to give me error 232404. The video plays fine in a normal browser, but not streamfab browser.

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	120
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	432557

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
        It's not working for me either. The problem I'm having is that it's not even attempting to start. When I click on the browser tab within streamfab, it plays a couple of video ads, then proceeds to give me error 232404. The video plays fine in a normal browser, but not streamfab browser.

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	120
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	432557
        try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser and see if that works.

Comment

Working...
        X