Requested Feature - to give Streamfab common sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Feature - to give Streamfab common sense

Despite me having 2 dvd burners creating discs , a USB stick transferring data and uploading content to a website all at the same time Streamfab thinks its fine to shut down the computer once its done simply because I did it the last time I used it.
    How long do we have to wait for the various DVD Fab programs to add this common sense logic into their settings?

Hi,

Would you please tell us more details?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
      Despite me having 2 dvd burners creating discs , a USB stick transferring data and uploading content to a website all at the same time Streamfab thinks its fine to shut down the computer once its done simply because I did it the last time I used it.
      How long do we have to wait for the various DVD Fab programs to add this common sense logic into their settings?
      StreamFab remembers the last setting you used so you are responsible for switching that setting back to Do Nothing.

Although it seems StreamFab thinks it is able to read your mind, it has never been right in my case so i am sure it also can't read yours.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	236
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	432692
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I know that Streamfab remembers the last setting which is why I'm asking for a common sense setting. Surely no big deal for it to read that other programs are operating so that if you leave it to shutdown then before a process starts it asks if you're sure about shutdown. Mind you - with the incompetence and shoddy updates still coming I'm not surprised its too much to ask

Comment

Working...
        X